Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Berlin

horrible, kept saying i was calling at an inconvient time for him to give me a referal, isnt that his job. he keeps you waiting forever and when you ask about something he always tells you if it gets worse he will do something about. extremly rude, made me never want to go to the doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Doctor Berlin has been our family of 5 children's Pediatrician for almost 13 years. I would echo everything that's already been said previously except for one thing that really bothers me: His unsanitary method of examining infants. He examines inside the diaper nearly first then proceeds (without handwashing) to touch all the other equipment to examine ears/eyes, heart, etc.. and ends with putting his finger in the baby's mouth. This means every baby examined has contaminated all the equipment. Never see staff sanitize anything between visits. One person leaves and another is immediately called and all that is changed is the paper on the table. Could account for the short wait time - I've rarely waited more than 10 minutes. I'd prefer an extra 3 minutes if they would sanitize. Hate to have to add this bit of negativity to an otherwise outstanding doctor. Bring your wet wipes!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Berlin is straight-forward, a little on the very serious-side, but awesome. One time I missed an appointment for my daughter and I called on a Saturday if I could reschedule and he asked if I could come in that day! He also always calls the next morning after the visit, which I think is great because it shows he cares. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Berlin is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. He sees every patient himself, he returns phone calls promptly, routinely follows up with every patient himself by phone the morning following both sick and well patient visits, answers every question without making you feel stupid or silly (very important for new parents), and is extremely knowledgeable. Everyone in his office is friendly, personable and efficient. We also drive 40 minutes to see Dr. Berlin and wouldn't ever think twice about it. We are very lucky to have him to care for our daughter.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Berlin has been our ped for almost three years now. He is great as is his office staff. He takes all concerns to heart and will answer all questions without making you feel silly for asking them. The waiting room has plenty of toys and games to keep kids busy while you wait. There have been times that I was seen as soon as I walked in other days I had to wait. I've never waited more than a half hour. We travel over 45 minutes to see Dr. Berlin, he is worth it!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Kenneth A. Berlin's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Raynham, MA