Ratings for Dr. Violetta Lyra

Very bad experience, you schedul appointment and you always wait couple hours before you get in. Doctor wrote wrong prescription and this is costed me a lot of money after. She never correct it. I don't recommend this office to no one...

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Lyra is nice. However her staff are rude both Gigi and the lady in front desk. She doesn't spend much time patient. I had an incident where she prescribed me something and didn't give mych infirmation about the meds until i called in and ask. DR lyra wouldn't accommodate me on a procedure that i needed to get done. I was trying to work with her schedule but she insisted that i can't do it on a particular day because she's too busy in the office. Almost every time i come in the office for a result I have to pay some type of money for a visit that last no more than 15- 20 mins. Hardly can speak to the Doctor if you have questions. Gigi doesn't answer the phone it always goes to her voicemail. Appointment to see her to take forever. I not would recommend that office to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

She is pretty good and always try to find a solution to your problems.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Lyra is fairly knowledgeable; however, her staff is extremely rude and unprofessional (especially the front desk receptionist Mimi)! She is extremely rude, unprofessional, and ghetto (yes, really ghetto). The staff is rude and unprofessional both on the phone and in person. Not to mention, the wait time on the phone and in the office.... Absolutely the worst! The staff really needs to improve their work ethics and professionalism. To conclude, this is horrible business for Dr. Lyra practice. Very unsatisfactory!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Lyra and Gigi were pleasant. The staff, Mimi and the other one--absolutely the worst receptionist. Unprofessional, not helpful. I had to call in for follow up appointments and questions and Mimi would not direct me to Gigi or the Doctor so that they can answer my medical questions. I refuse to return to the office and will report to the better business bureau my experiences of not being able to talk to the doctor or nurse after follow up unless I came in and paid another co-pay. How much more money do you want from me?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

The Dr. is pleasant. She offers no information, unless prompted, this includes telling me my due date. I always wait 30+ after my appointment time, and my last visit lasted 2 min. The staff is deplorable. I called in to get a doctors note (to state I had a medical condition/not to excuse any days), I had been having severe morning sickness, and was promptly told that that the doctor would not "lie" for me to my company. If my company calls they would have to tell them I was pregnant. I should have left then. It has only gotten worse with the staff. If the doctor doesn't care enough to fix it, perhaps she is of like mind. I will however, say that the nurse Gigi, is ver kind and patient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Lyra is nice and somewhat knowledgeable but her staff is horrendous and extremely rude especially on the phone. I will not go back to her office ever again. There are plenty of great docs out there with nicer staff that I can go to. What a shame. She obviously doesn't care that her staff is so rude if this has been going on as long as it has. The person who answered phone (Mimi) refused to give the doctor a message to return my call. Just unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Lyra. She attentive and thorough. As far as her staff goes, they are not as "business like" as some may be used to but they are friendly and fun. I prefer it this way.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I love Dr. Lyra. She delivered both my girls and I had the best experience ever each time!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Very unprofessional workers, they took my insurance card and the doctor was terminated by my insurance in 2009, then they wanted me to pay, an injection of Gradesil they charge the insurance $ 410.00: $255 for the medicine,$ 150.00 for a visit that she never did and $ 35.00 for the amministratione of the injection. The people in the office are so rude and is something that I am reading from many people, then we complain about the problem with the health insurance??? Never I say never I will use them again!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Dr. Violetta Lyra's Credentials

• Creole

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)