Ratings for Dr. Seth D. Force

Great care. Very detailed and will take the time to explain procedures and options.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Force is phenomenal! Before going to Dr. Force I had two previous laprascopic surgeries (with other surgeons) for a recurring problem and was told that I would definitely have to have a thorocomy for this surgery. After talking with Dr. Force, we agreed that he would try it laprascopically first, then switch to the thorocotomy if necessary. He was able to do the surgery laprascopically when any other surgeon I had talked to wouldn't even attempt it which has minimized my post-operative pain and healing time. He also spent a very long time talking with me and answering numerous questions both before and after surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest about what to expect, and skilled. I've been to well over 50 doctors for various health problems throughout my life (I'm only in my mid-20's), and Dr. Force easily wins out as my favourite. I trust him implicitly and am exceptionally grateful to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Force performed a mediastinectomy and a VATs (video assisted thoracoscpy) procedure and elected to convert to a full, open thoracotomy to remove a nodule in my right lung that had been misdiagnosed as a cancerous. He converted one of the incisions to an open thoracotomy, five inches in length, which has left me with chronic, neuropathic pain. I was misdiagnosed with cancer, and he performed needless surgery even though immediate pathology results provided during the surgery ruled out malignancy. Patients beware.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Best surgeon you never want to meet. If you do need him, he is the guy you want. He saved my life through a very difficult surgery.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Seth D. Force's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)