Ratings for Dr. Yogesh K. Patel

DO NOT GO TO HIM , WENT FOR ROOT CONAL , HE SAID NO BIG DEAL I DO THIS EVERY DAY , THEN HE SAID OH NO I DRILLED THROUGH THE ROOT BUT I WILL PATCH IT , IT WILL BE OK . I HAD BIG INFECTION IN BOTH TEETH, LOST BOTH MOLORS. COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS NOW I HAVE TWO BRIDGES . PAIN AND SUFFERING WAS UNBELIEVABLE, A REAL ASS.. RUN

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Patel since 1993 when my husband became ill. He is a very caring and compasionate doctor. He does not rush through my visits and is willing to answer any questions I may have. I have no contact with him other than office visits yet I feel he is a personal friend. He is very knowledgeable and is willing to share any information with the patient. I hate the possibility of having to ever choose any other primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Great doctor. I have be seeing him for 18 years. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Great Dr.. He was interested in what I had to say. I am new to the area and was worry aout finding a good Dr. I beleive I have found one. Thank you to RateMDs. in helping me in my serch. There is no better recomendation then the one from another patient!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Wonderul Dr.!!!!!!! Sweet bedside manners and very caring!!!!! Dr. Patel is everything that a doctor should be!!!!!!!! very smart & I felt safe with him as my dr.!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Great bedside manner. Very polite and interested in your needs.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Yogesh K. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)