Ratings for Dr. Mohammed A. Hameed

Best Dr ever goes above and beyond miss him 2016

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Hammed has been my Dr for years, he is the most compasionate , caring Dr I have ever experienced in my almost 64 years. He is truly all about what is best for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Awesome! Totally awesome to deal with during office calls & in the hospital. He explains issues of concern until you completely understand. His kindness & concern for others is not comparable to any other doctor I have been to in 50 years. He deserves a gold metal for his bed side manner & orchestrating the best surgeons & other doctors when I have needed surgery in the hospital. He is great with home-health care issues and making sure people have " excellent" physical therapy whether at home or in the hospital. He listens & is able to read between the lines when talking with patients & family members. Excellent !

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

He has been my doctor for 15 years. He is a kind, understanding, patient, KNOWLEDGEABLE, caring, friendly, truthful, careful, EXCELLENT internist who TRULY, TRULY cares about his patients as individuals. I drive 53 miles (one way) to see him because he and his staff are WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Extreamly humble doctor who understand me & my medical history very well, he listens and explains back to me very good way. His diagnosis is superb. I very strongly recommend this doctor from bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Mohammed A. Hameed's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX