Ratings for Dr. Min Phang

Very caring and knowledgeable Pediatrician. He’s gentle with baby and full of helpful and up to date information for parents. A really great Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I really enjoy him! hes such a helpful and positive person.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I love Dr. Phang. He's treated my kid since she was born, and he is an excellent doctor. I wish she could see him her whole life. I really recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr.Phang is one of the BEST doctors I have seen. He is so knowledgeable, kind, engaging and personable. I can't believe the amount of time he spent with my son (who was so reluctant to go in the first place) Now he can't wait to go back. Made goal setting easy. What a phenomenal man. Wish I had discovered him earlier

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Simply, the best! A brilliant and compassionate human being who fortunately is a doctor. An asset to humanity.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

fantastic pediatrician. amazing bedside manner and wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

He is an excellent doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable.he really knows how to handle a baby. He knows his stuff really well.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Phang is a gift from God. He is kind, friendly, understanding and brilliant. The nurses at Women's seem to just love him and many told me how lucky I am to have him looking after my baby. I believe it!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Phang have seem both of my children. He was great with both of them. we can't ask for more

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Phang is a phenomenal doctor. He is patient, accommodating, and thorough. He is amazing with children. My son just loves him. He is a great people readers and knew exactly what to do to engage my son and make him apart of the visit. He never felt like a 'patient' he was a helper. Dr. Phang made me, as a Mom, feel comfortable and gave me all the information I needed. He is open and honest. An absolutely amazing pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014