You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Min Phang

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

fantastic pediatrician. amazing bedside manner and wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Phang is a gift from God. He is kind, friendly, understanding and brilliant. The nurses at Women's seem to just love him and many told me how lucky I am to have him looking after my baby. I believe it!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Phang is a phenomenal doctor. He is patient, accommodating, and thorough. He is amazing with children. My son just loves him. He is a great people readers and knew exactly what to do to engage my son and make him apart of the visit. He never felt like a 'patient' he was a helper. Dr. Phang made me, as a Mom, feel comfortable and gave me all the information I needed. He is open and honest. An absolutely amazing pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr Phang is busy, but when you get time with him, he is very accommodating and gives you his full attention. He is a leading expert in his field. Our 4 year old son has seen him since birth both in the hospital and in his clinic.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Phang has been my son's physician since he was 10 days old and discharged from NICU. Nine years later, I have not had one complaint about him; Dr. Phang is the most knowledgeable, thorough and caring Doctor we have met. He used to be rather late, but in the past two years, we have not had to wait more than 10 min at most. (seriously though, I would wait an hour for him than see any other!) I cannot give him high enough praise and I wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Phang is an excellent pediatrician. He spends time listening to our son and really seems to understand his complex health challenges. He values our input and genuinely has our son's best interest in mind when making decisions on his plan of care. We feel very lucky that he is our child's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Phang has been my daughter's doctor since she was born, and she is now 14. He is a terrific doctor, and has always made me feel better about my daughter's brain injury, and been so very helpful and supportive. I have friends that work as midwives at the hospital with him, and they feel that he is a good doctor to work with, who always teaches them something new. I wish he was MY doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Min Phang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Simply, the best! A brilliant and compassionate human being who fortunately is a doctor. An asset to humanity."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "fantastic pediatrician. amazing bedside manner and wealth of knowledge. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable.he really knows how to handle a baby. He knows his stuff really well. "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Phang is a gift from God. He is kind, friendly, understanding and brilliant. The nurses at Women's seem to just love him and many told me how lucky I am to ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Phang have seem both of my children. He was great with both of them. we can't ask for more"

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Phang is a phenomenal doctor. He is patient, accommodating, and thorough. He is amazing with children. My son just loves him. He is a great people readers a..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Phang is busy, but when you get time with him, he is very accommodating and gives you his full attention. He is a leading expert in his field. Our 4 year o..."

September 6, 2014