Ratings for Dr. Abraham Lincoln Iii Woods

Whew, I don't know where to start...the office staff is extremely poorly managed. Like the other person said "like F troop" I, like another rater, had the Biopsy card played on me. When I was scheduled for #3, I said that's enough. He kept feeling a lump, but it kept moving from one side to the other. I have since been to 2 other uro's and, "NO lump"!!Hmmmmm!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Not only does the staff get your appointment times messed up, but they act as if it's the patients fault, and you're standing in front of them with your appt. card in hand. Moreover, Dr. Woods and his staff push vitamins, NuSkin, and relaxation therapy moreso than taking care of patients; thus, you wait for two hours to see Dr. Woods. If you do not participate in the product line or therapy, the staff make you feel terrible. Very uncomfortable visits....

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

The office staff is like F-Troop.Wait times are as much as 2.5 hrs. The least wait I had was 1.5 hrs.DR. Woods may have been a good Dr. in his day, but I feel he's playing the business card more than the Dr. card. I was kept coming back for biopsy and finally went for a 2 and 3 opinion, they found nothing.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Abraham Lincoln Iii Woods's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)