Ratings for Dr. Anne A. Nicholas

Really appreciate referral to dentist for new plate.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I'm am so glad I went to Dr. Nicholas. I am very pleased with professionalism and knowledge of everyone there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

This review is lengthy, but I feel all of the information may be helpful. In 2013 my husband had to make a decision about his teeth. It was becoming difficult to chew due to significant bone loss, which had caused his teeth to become loose. He was missing 2 back teeth and his front teeth were discolored , with some small chips and cracks. He felt he was faced with full dentures. I told him that was a pretty serious decision and that I would like to do some research before he took that step. I got on the internet and began researching dentists that specialized in dentures and/or implants. I read reviews, narrowed it down to 3 doctors and then went about checking their background (years in practice, additional degrees, continuing education, etc.). I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Anne Nicholas for a consultation. She met with my husband and I, listened to all of our concerns and answered all of our questions. She did an exam, took X-rays, and then explained what issues he was facing. We told Dr. Nicholas that we were concerned about the cost as well, and she said she would prepare 3 different treatment options for us to choose from. We studied the options and after numerous calls to her to ask questions we chose to go with “plan B” , which involved 2 implants, extensive bone grafting, an upper partial and crowns on his front teeth. His surgery was long, but he was heavily sedated and didn’t remember anything. We followed the post op instructions and he recovered nicely. The whole process took a little over 5 months, but it was worth it! His smile never looked better and to this day he is eating anything he wants….no more loose teeth. He couldn’t be happier. So when I found out in April of this year that i was going to lose a front tooth I didn’t hesitate to call Dr. Nicholas. I had two implants done (the front tooth and one toward the back that i had been missing for years). My surgery went smoothly, but unlike my husband I opted for local anesthetic only. I wanted to know everything that was going on. It was amazing to watch Dr. Nicholas work. They had a temporary partial ready for me as soon as the surgery was over so I wouldn’t have to go home “toothless”. It was uncomfortable and somewhat painful but I took pain pills for 2 days, followed all of their instructions, and I healed in no time. I get my permanent crowns placed on my implants in 10 days. I am so excited! Also, during the wait time for my implants to heal I needed to have 2 crowns done. I had them done by Dr. Gary Krueger, a prosthodontist that works in her office. He was wonderful. This is a great office. I highly recommend you see Dr. Anne Nicholas and her team if you need any dental surgery, implants, bone grafting or crowns done. She did a wonderful job for both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr.Nicholas treated me when I had an emergency .The staff was very kind and caring. I had 2 teeth extracted and 2 implants. I was very scared .I had no pain and I highly recommend her. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you for all the great work!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have been in pain and distress for years trying to fix problems with half measures. Dr. Nicholas is so precise in her preparation and implementation of my dental plan that I am pain free and comfortable 24 hours a day. I give Dr. Nicholas my highest recommendation. Dave Kerr

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

This is Dr Anne Nicholas responding to 9/13/2014 review: Thank you very much for your kind review and for referring us to your best friend. We will do our best to exceed his expectations. Every patient relationship is important to us, and we strive to provide the highest quality of care to all our patients. Thank you again for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate it!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Went to Dr. Nicholas to have my bite corrected, implants placed to correct teeth that were damaged by trauma along with several broken crowns replaced. She did an excellent job and provided detailed explanation and treatment options, and nice that she has an in-house prosthodontist Dr. Krueger that is also very talented and personable. I would highly recommend her office to anyone that needs a lot of dental work .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

It was a true blessing to find Dr. Nicholas. I was a special case with acute facial trauma which caused five of my beautiful porcelain capped teeth to fall out. In suffering such trauma I never believed I would be able to have any facial expression, which caused me to feel handy cap. After meeting with Dr. Nicholas I was convinced Dr. Nicholas was a blessing and after the exam and cleaning, to start good health, I made my appointment to extract my broken teeth and begin my treatment for cosmetic reconstruction for dental health. I now feel confident with this treatment I will be able to continue my professional acting career and have a healthy beautiful smile. Thank you God for Dr. Nicholas and her fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I went to Dr. Nicholas to have denture repleced with implant supported bridge. I went to several other specialists but she was the most caring, gave options and best price & quality. She genuinely cared about my dental health. The procedure went great with minimal pain and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

excelent treatment ,compasionate,friendly and very knolegable.Best office I have ever been

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011