Ratings for Dr. Bradley L. Rosenberg

I have been a pt of his since day one. He says what you want to hear. I thought he was the best doctor on the planet until he did not follow up with what he promised - which was detrimental to me. Over the years, I referred "numerous" patients to him. I am so disappointed in him. I would NEVER go back and NEVER refer anyone else to him. He's is not true to his word. Don't be fooled. My recommendation... go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Been with dr. Rosenberg since he opened his practice. He is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable person. My whole family goes to him and is always there for us. My son still is undiagnosed w. Chronic pain and dr. R. Is always there for him. I wud never want another md. His staff his also great to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Bradley Rosenberg has been a little too generous with his prescription pad leading several patients into drug addiction. Once he finds out this has happened to you will drop you like a hot potato and you are on your own to suffer. Was disciplined by Ct State Nedical Board in 2001 for this. this is easily verified.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg is a very nice person. However, if you have more complex issues, meaning anything but the most run of the mill things, he is way too quick to farm you out to a specialist. I got to feeling like he did not want to handle anything. I finally went to another doctor and now have far fewer referrals to specialists because my new doctor is not afraid to make judgment calls. I kind of started to wonder why Dr. Rosenberg seemed to lack confidence in his ability to diagnose things, why I kept getting referred everywhere.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Wonderful service every time, never rushed or hurried through. Takes an interest in what is going on in your life which I think helps him be more knowledgable about your health needs...he is treating the whole person.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Rosenberg is the best! He listens to you,and agree doesn't blow you off.Tammy @ his office is the BEST! Highly recomend if you are looking for a family dr,and you'll leave with a hug!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

He was so wonderful when my daughter was sick...so caring. He told me to call him any time, night or day. When I had to choose a doctor for myself (mine closed her practice), I picked Dr. Rosenberg. He is amazing. He listens and lets you talk. AND HE HUGS HIS PATIENTS!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. Great bedside manner & very compassionate. Never would blow you off

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

The best doctor ever. So warm and friendly, knowledgeable and VERY helpful. Too bad I couldn't take him with me and continue using him as my Family doctor when I moved!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Bradley L. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Torrington, CT