Ratings for Dr. Maxwell F. Parrott

I feel as confused or more so after a visit with him. I feel like he is not telling me every thing about my health. I only get treatment for one illness at a time, although I have a few. I don't know if he is the right doctor for me. He listens to me but I don't get treatment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Was very impressed with dr parrot! Very caring with great bedside manner. His nurse was also very caring and competent!! Will definitely remain a patient!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Will not be going back. Nice Building and staff. Other doctors seem fine. Dr. Maxwell Parrott is rude and is a discredit to his profession. There needs to be a review of by the local hospital and will be if he continues the path he is on. Definitely a quantity versus quality doctor. He needs to be taken down a notch before he hurts someone by not paying attention to his job at hand. The facility that he operates at is full of analytical yet caring doctors and nurses. Don't know how they allowed him in the door. I've never posted a review of a restaurant let alone a doctor, but I do not recommend this man. Maybe he started out as a good doctor as I can tell he is intelligent but somewhere he lost his ability to care about his patients or even try to honor his oath.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Not interested in patient care. Impatient. Would not listen. Rude.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

I saw Dr. Parrott to check on a minor breathing difficulty I was having. His manner was unfriendly. Some tests were done which did not turn up any problems. When talking to him, he implied that there was something else wrong, but wouldn't elaborate. Whatever it was, he apparently didn't wish to treat me for it or even pursue a diagnosis. He wound up ordering more tests which were no more than ploys to soak money from me and my insurance. Complete waste of time and money. I would never return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

went in for thyroid check, he ran every other blood test except thyroid. Upon returning for test results, he advised he never requested this test and had no idea what I was talking about even though I was a patient of his for thyroid disease. I Had to go to another doctor, which ran thyroid tests for me. His nurse is very, very rude and doesn't call in refills or return calls. Forget it if the doctor and his nurse all take vacation at the same time. There is noone in the whole office that will help you with refills. I waited a 1 1/2 for a heart medication refill call in.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Maxwell F. Parrott's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Calhoun, GA