Ratings for Dr. Rajinder Bhatti

- does not keep up with test results and does not adjust medication doses promptly - does not update his skill set which should be one of the most important things a doctor can do to remain relevant - misdiagnosed my mother and placed her on conflicting medications causing her to faint and be hospitalized no longer my family's physician

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Terrible doctor, no doubt about that. Terrible doctor, no doubt about that. Terrible doctor, no doubt about that. Terrible doctor, no doubt about that. Terrible doctor, no doubt about that. Terrible doctor, no doubt about that.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

This is coming from a pharmacist: I have heard stories from my patients, and also communicated with this physician and his office. 1) From the patient I talked to, he has a pregnant patient who is worried and he does nothing to reassure the patient, and doesn't even order an ultrasound until 5 months past pregnancy. Unsympathetic, unable to listen, totally full of himself. 2) We questioned him on whether he would like to switch a medication due to a pretty severe interaction. Not only did he not reply, he actually told patients not to go to our specific pharmacy because "we give him too much paperwork and they're rude about it". Apparently too much paperwork is not worth his time to take care of his patients well. 3) He only prescribes certain things, as if he doesn't know much about other things. e.g. robaxacet-8 for muscle aches, amoxicillin, allergy pills, that's it. On top of it, his writing, absolutely terrible without much explanation to patients. I have many physicians that I contact with and have dear respect from them. This doctor is far from it, and really for patients' sakes, I hope you do not see this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Terrible doctor, terrible staff. Would diagnose you with either allergies or depression.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

He is a good doctor to my family. He caught my grandpa's cancer and we are very thankful for him. He is old school but at the end of the day, he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

This son of a BI*CH is so disrespectful and a bloody Indian liar diagnosed with stupidity, aids, HIV positive, and mental issues. I legit went to him twice and he gave me and my grandpa the same nasal spray which he gives to everyone in my family. This motherf*cker doesn't know a name of any other medicine expect for nasal spray. Even after this honest review, you still want him as your family doctor, you seriously have depression ;, anxiety, and allergies, like him. I WARNED YOU !!!! :(

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Stupid idiot pervert nonsense does not know how to talk

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr bhattis dads chittar this sala panchod rude doctor rude staff thinks everything is depression n misdiagnosis is his job. disgrace to medicine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

This doctor should go back to India and serve poor people there for free. Even the staff is so ill mannered. No respect for patients. Please find yourself and your family well deserved doctor definitely not him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

He's really not forthright about answering questions or laying out risks and options. He's rather just tell you what he is going to do vs have a conversation about options. Disconnected and disengaged from his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017