Ratings for Dr. Rajinder Bhatti

He's really not forthright about answering questions or laying out risks and options. He's rather just tell you what he is going to do vs have a conversation about options. Disconnected and disengaged from his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Stupid mo fo prob a fake license due to the stupidity

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

You're better off using WebMD... At least WebMD can diagnose you with more than just allergies, anxiety, or depression.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

He is fast and quick but still takes good care of his patients. He caught a very rare diagnosis for my sister and my entire family is very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I would stay away as far as possible from this doctor! He is only good for nasal sprays! He is a waste of a human being !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

He blames all the problems to stress and allegie season. He's messed

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Great doctor, had been to walk ins and other family doctors and none of them were able to diagnose my chronic cough, Dr. Bhatti took one listen and diagnosed my rare lung disease.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Probably one of the worst doctors I have come across- My husband has been seeing this doctor for over 15 years. Today, he was told he is not wanted as patient anymore because Dr. Bhatti discovered he had attended a walk in clinic a few times for a FEVER (due to the fact of it being closer to home and open after he's off work) - Anyways, my husband has lost over 50 lbs from an illness he was diagnosed from 2 years ago and the specialist DR BHATTI referred him to has not helped - we found out about another specialist and asked for a referral (a form we already filled out and had this specialist ALREADY PRE-APPROVE THAT HE WOULD ACCEPT US) - asked to sign the sheet - he refused and said to spend a minimum of one week to think about whether he wants him as a family doctor and to basically get out of his office until then. WOW! good job Dr Bhatti -Thanks to you, my husband (whos only 30 years old) has to suffer until we find another doctor who will take him in just because you're upset you lost some money on a few visits. You're a disgrace to the medical industry - all you care about is the money you make. We will never be back - nor will we ever recommend you to anyone - I guess all those potential patients I send away from you will never know they have "allergies"

Submitted March 16, 2016

Great doctor. As for the bad reviews I have read they must be attributed to a "placebo" situation as my son was sick and he was given nasal spray and it completely took care of his allergies which had caused him to get sick frequently before.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have anxiety, depression and am given fluticasone propronate nasal spray. So is my brother, and some members on this page. Is this just a coincidence or is this some kind of malpractice?

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015