Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Horgan

Wonderful physician- great staff. He literally saved my future and helped me keep walking- he is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Brilliant surgeon. highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Horgan is great. I am thoroughly pleased with the surgery that he performed on me. Everything went well, and I would recommend him to anyone. The scheduling department is lacking. It took a lot of calling and showing up at the hospital to schedule and appointment with him, but once I was 'in the loop' it was way easier. But, it took me three months of waiting to finally have my surgery, and in that time of waiting, my nerve damage got worse, and there is only a slight hope of some of it getting better after the surgery. Definitely no complaints about Dr. Horgan. He took time to sit with me and answer all my questions and explain it to me in terms that I could understand. A wonderful experience with him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Please do not go to this doctor if you have a choice. He is a poor surgeon, does not have a strategy on how to treat patient, and on top of everything does not pay attention to his patients and does not know how they are doing. He literally sees his patients once a week even if they need daily attention. I would take away his medical license if I could. If you're in need of a neurologist, avoid the Burlington hospital at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Horgan's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, VT