You may also like

Excellent surgeon, very efficient, knowledgeable, works with you to determine best way to proceed. Office staff very helpful in getting records to Dana Farber Cancer Institute on short notice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Very cold and authoritarian. I can't speak to his skills, because I chose to go to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I was rushed into South County Hospital for what I assumed was a stomach virus, the attending Emergancy Dr., realized right away something was not right. I was admitted early Monday morning April 23,2007, I had come in on Sunday April 22, 2007. Dr. Capuano performed surgery on me and it was not good new's , I was 39yrs.old and I had to have a big portion of my colon removed! I never had any warning sign's, it all happened within 2-hour's - and then my husband rushed me to the hospital on Sunday. Dr. Capuano came and saw me everyday, I was in until April 28, 2007. He did want me to leave until we knew what we were dealing with. I am going to a specialist for this problem, I still suffer side affect's, but if it was not for Dr.Umberto's quick action and had my surgery moved up by 3-hour's. Well who know's? He never made me feel like my question's were dumb, I am sure he could tell I was scared to death, after surviving Cervical Cancer, this new blow really hit me

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Excellent physician, kind and compassionate and very intelligent. Top surgical skills.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Umberto Capuano's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon, very efficient, knowledgeable, works with you to determine best way to proceed. Office staff very helpful in getting records to Dana Farber C..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is talented. Always request Capuano as he is amazing. If you get David Coppe, run! "

August 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=119168'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014