Dr. Eric A. Cole

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Cole

Misy and Dr Cole worked for an outcome that exceeded expectations! You guys are awesome!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

What a wonderful place to visit. Staff is very friendly and the greet you as if they have known you for years as if you are an important client even if you are there for the smallest thing. I have sent friends and family to Dr. Cole's office. They also had a good visit!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A couple of months ago I had a "filler" injected into the areas around my mouth by DR. ERIC COLE. After a few days, I developed "pea sized" hardened areas at the injection sites. I call the office and explained I had these unexpected lumps at the injection site and requested Dr. COLE OR SOMEONE to call me and advise what I should do. A week went by with NO CALL from Dr. Cole or anyone and the lumps were not going away. I called the office back and they said they had given the message to Dr. Cole but that they would give it to him again. Another week went by with NO CALL from Dr. Cole or anyone. I called back a third time and the office staff said they would give the doctor another note to call me. Finally, after 3 request with Dr. COLE STILL NOT RETURNING MY PHONE CALLS, I asked to speak to the nurse. Anita was wonderful. She had me come right in and immediately took care of the protruding lumps. I am very upset that I had to walk around for three weeks with lumps in my face because DR.COLE DID NOT CALL ME BACK EVEN AFTER THREE REQUEST. Since this was not the first time that I felt Dr. Cole has mistreated me... I will never go back to COLE'S AESTHETIC CENTER IN SILVERDALE OR SEQUIM Washington. In addition I had two other procedures that did not work at the center. I thought I was getting Botox which has always worked for me in the past. Dr. COLE used a different product instead of the Botox and IT DID NOT WORK. Dr. Cole refused to repeat the proceedure with the Botox that always worked in the past without charging me another $350! In addition, I also was "sold" on a procedure called, "Sculpsure" body contouring procedure which advertised stubborn fat loss up to 23%. Even though I even lost weight after the procedure, there was no reducting of fat. I have the pictures and measurements to prove it. Big disappointment and cost me $1600. A total waste of money. Dr Cole did agree to repeat the proceedure for me but when I showed up for my appointment, I was told that he was only willing to treat one area instead of the two areas I had paid $1600. I was told the whole proceedure would be repeated only to find out through the esthetician that he changed his mind. I was so mislead and upset I left the office without the compensation that was promised to me. I walked out without any further treatment. I do feel the staff at Dr. Cole office were caring and compassionate. I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM DR. COLE again and after three times of being very disappointed in his services... I WILL NEVER RETURN TO DR. COLE AESTHETIC CENTER. His mission statement eludes to patient satisfaction and a positive transformation of his patients. I RECEIVED NO PATIENT SATISFACTION OR POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION. INSTEAD, I LOST ALMOST $2,000! BUYERS BE AWARE

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This is the best thing I have done for myself. A little here and a little there, It makes me fell BEAUTIFUL. Its been fun, and I know its safe. The office is AMAZING. HAPPY PLACE. Well its like this 76 and I want to look my best. I'am lucky to be able to do this. I like the results I get, And I'am happy about how long it last. Dr. Cole and his staff are the best. I'am going to try their face cream and cleaners 'Nice' not to have to go to Seattle MY OUTCOME IS GREAT.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

After having Cornea transplant surgery, My eyelid drooped blocking vision the eyelid surgery corrected that and improved appearance. I'am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have had multiple procedures, all of which have been great. I have lived or have had family that lived on the Puget Sound my entire life. As a kid the type of sunscreen available was minimal and most of us used nothing. Hence my skin damage by the sun. I have had BBL on my face multiple time on my arms and chest once so far. Now with winter here and my boat for the winter. I will resume my ' beautification.' My first procedure was 'Sculpsure' with Misty. A warm experience that I will repeat.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Removal of punctal plug from left eye duct. Second procedure for problem with excessive tears. Hopefully successful and limited scar with healing. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Frown lines have diminished a lot and smile lines softer. Dr. Cole and his staff are Awesome and Always make me feel welcome.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I was comfortable - the procedure was explained with each step. Dr. Rico recommended this procedure. I am happy with the outcome. I understood the after instructions and felt comfortable calling the doctor if I needed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

When I went to Dr. Cole for a neck lift. I would never have dreamed that the outcome would be so perfect, that the results are far more then I expected. Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Cole's clinic staff are wonderful. Very warm and personable, but very professional. It was a very enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Eric A. Cole's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA