Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Cole

I was comfortable - the procedure was explained with each step. Dr. Rico recommended this procedure. I am happy with the outcome. I understood the after instructions and felt comfortable calling the doctor if I needed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

When I went to Dr. Cole for a neck lift. I would never have dreamed that the outcome would be so perfect, that the results are far more then I expected. Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Cole's clinic staff are wonderful. Very warm and personable, but very professional. It was a very enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

The surgery was quick - did feel a little discomfort, probably needed more anesthesia. Recovery was tough - Day 2-4 however, calls I made to the office were answered quickly and with kindness. The end result is good and worth the discomfort. Lower could be a bit tighter/smoother. Eyelids were so saggy - almost impairing my vision. Visited four different Doctors over a year and a half period. Dr. Cole was honest and 'real' no up sell and no grand promises. Very happy with the outcome. My husband did not think I needed the surgery, but after he said he could see a big difference, that was the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

It was a very positive experience! Instructions specific and clear. Interactions with staff positive, congenial, and professional. Environment neat, clean, and professional.( Not a big deal, but photo room might somehow made to feel a bit 'warmer'). Enjoyed and appreciated interactions with Dr. Cole. Observation-other : found a bit confusing to receive voice-mail/recorded appointment message and then short time later, very same day, personal call for same purpose. First time I mentioned something-but guess that is your protocol.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

One word to describe 'OUTSTANDING!' Staff are very professional and friendly. Doctor is very informative and spend time to answer all my questions, concerns. Care about his patient. The Cole Aesthetic Center doctor and staff are very professional and most Highly Recommended. Job Well Done!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Cole is a knowledgeable and caring provider and hires the best staff! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I have used Dysport for a few years now for eliminating forehead wrinkles and have been very happy with the results. My hope is that, over time, I will prevent my fine lines from turning into deep wrinkles in that area by reducing the movement of the muscles. I have used another similar product (Botox) with other providers, however I prefer the results from the Dysport and with Dr. Cole's technique I never have any bruising afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Corrected eyelids to provide proper tearing flow for dry eye condition. Feeling much better.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Procedure was quick and painless. Staff was very friendly and showed good professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

My skin discoloration is an on-going condition which requires laser treatments about every 6 months. Cole Aesthetic Center is near-by where I live and the treatments I receive there are on-going and very beneficial to taking care of my skin. I am grateful to have this clinic conveniently located to help me with my aging skin issues.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I have been pleased with the services and especially staff (Jamye, Anita, Christine, and of course, Dr. Cole). I received a profractional laser treatment 2 years ago because of a long term car accident and facial aging. With unknown underlying scar tissue I received an injection. Dr. Cole and staff have continued to work on the area that was injected, free of charge, so that it will be repaired to my satisfaction. This remains an ongoing process with further work in store. Patience is hard, but the staff remain helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Eric A. Cole's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA