Dr. Eric A. Cole

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Cole

Always good. Pleased with the results every time. Thank you Dr. Cole and your staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Cole was very professional. In communicating with many people in our area (Sequim/Port Angeles, he has seen many people up here) they highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I did not know how much it would hurt, or that many feels I had in my face. Did the max amount of pain pills first and second day, 1/2 as much third day. Non after that. It was ok as long as I put moisture cream on face. Great job, I can see much better.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

1- Great doctor. 2- Did not feel pain and you guys are all professionally trained . Love you all.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

It was the best thing I have had done in a long time. It feels so good to see well and not have bloody eyes all the time. Your workers and people are amazing. Dr. Cole is the greatest ever. Thank you for being there for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I had my eyelids tightened in order to improve my vision. This procedure was done in a professional and highly competent manner. I am very happy with the results and recommend Dr. Cole and his nurses highly. As a full time writer, I require optimal access to a computer. Lately I needed to hold my eye lids open in order to see the computer screen clearly. Dr. Cole's procedure alleviated all vision problems.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I choose to follow the recommendation of the optometrist to have the lower right eye lid correction performed by Dr. Cole. The procedure was completed without pain. There have been no negative consequences.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

My lids were hindering my vision,the end result of surgery is beautiful. Besides increasing my vision range by doubled, I look 10 years younger. Thank you Dr Cole, I can see again and that Robert Mitchum look is replaced with an intelligent, alert appearance. I am very extremely happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Had gold weight removed from left eyelid and stitched closed. Relatively painless. Stitches later removed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Misy and Dr Cole worked for an outcome that exceeded expectations! You guys are awesome!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Eric A. Cole's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA