Ratings for Dr. Michelle R. Lemberger

At my latest appointment there was confusion over insurance coverage and referral paperwork and although it appeared that I did not have what was needed for the procedure to take place, the nurses and doctor went out of their way to call the appropriate people to get it taken care of so that I did not have to come back another day.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Michelle Lemberger is the "BEST" OB/GYN. I got pregnant with the IUD and she was the only OB/GYN to want to see me the same day to try and remove it. She is always attentive to my needs and issues. She was SOOOOO great helping me deliver my baby. Wish every Doctor was like her. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

She yelled at me while I was in labor, enough said.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I would recommend her 1000 times over. Someone is always available to talk to you. She's very knowledgeable, kind, courteous, and personable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

This Doc does her job in a VERY UNPLEASANT way SHE DELIVERD MY TWO SETS OF TWINS I REGRET NOT CHANING DOCS/OFFICE WITH THE SECOND SET I felt like her personality was rude I felt like I was never in control of anything if I wanted to know something she would make me feel stupid like as if i should already know the answer I DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL FOR A OB SO WHY SHOULD I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT IF I DID THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED!!!! Her office manger is VERY rude VERY unsympathetic !!!! The women at the front desk are awsome ALWAYS!!love seeing them!!! Dr Lem nurses aren't EVER in a good mood my mother even hated to go with me to my apts Dr lem never said hi to her when entering the room nor made her feel part of the pregnancy I'm her only daughter that was important to her and they will not accept you being 10 min late and WARNING read alllll thier policies THERE ARE SOME CRAZY ONES!!!!

Submitted May 2, 2013

Best dr. Ever. Listens to your concerns n give advice. Very calm n sweet person. Staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

When I arrived for my first appointment, I was informed she was called over to the hospital but it shouldn't take too long and to help myself to a magazine in the room. I no sooner picked it up and she walked in the door. She sat and talked to me for a full 30 minutes addressing all my concerns (not pregnancy related) before examining me. After the exam, she double checked that I had all the needed information to take home with me. She is FABULOUS.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Lemberger is a wonderful and caring doctor who went out of her way to show compassion and to calm my fears throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr Lemberger is a very good doctor and most of all she knows and understands that pregnant women are scared. They are so many thing that can go wrong- but she is there to calm your fears down. Great doctor, great person. She helped me through my 2 pregnancies and one miscarriage! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Michelle R. Lemberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lemberger joined Independence Women’s Clinic in 1998. She grew up in Independence and is proud to serve the community. She received her bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Missouri at Kansas City and obtained her medical degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine in 1994. She completed her residency at Truman Medical Center – West and St. Luke’s Hospital in 1998. Dr. Lemberger is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). She is a member of the American Medical Association, Missouri State Medical Society, Metropolitan Medical Society, and the Kansas City Gynecology Society. Dr. Lemberger is married and has two children. When not working, she can be found watching her boys play baseball. She also enjoys traveling with her husband and outdoor sporting activities such as skiing, boating and bicycling.

• English

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Multiplan