Ratings for Dr. H. Philip Morris

Everyone in the office is always very pleasant and helpful. They always work with my busy schedule and are able to get me an appointment within a timely manner. Dr. Morris is very punctual and knowledgeable in reguads to his patients. He is also a very caring person, he genuinely cares about each and every patient. I have been a patient for almost 5 years now and will continue to be along with my family. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Morris has been the doctor for my entire family for more than 25 years. My oldest son, who still lives in the area, and his family also go to him. I have often found that his initial diagnoses are as accurate or sometimes more accurate than specialists I have seen over the years. I trust his judgment and value his personal integrity, professionalism, and caring manner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

One of the worst customer service experiences not only myself but also other family mambers have experienced. I had been going to him since I was a kid, but now I have decided to move on.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

A great guy and a Christian. Great diagnostician. Treats you as a fellow human. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. H. Philip Morris's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation