Ratings for Dr. James Burkhardt

Excellent people skills. interested in your history and symptoms, not quick to diagnose but rather considers your input as well. Appreciates your research and considers your thoughts. Very sharp doc willing to look for the simple causes prior to assuming the extreme unliklely. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

My entire family has gone to Dr. Burkhardt for years..I am very pleased with him and his staff. I take my son there who just adores him. Every time we leave there my son says, "That was fun!." Haha who knew going to a Dr. would be a treat!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr Burkhardt and his nursing staff are wonderful medical professionals. I've been seeing him for 9 years now, and I wouldn't trust my health to anyone else. He is very personable and understanding, and I can tell that he genuinely cares about my wellbeing. The office runs on a good schedule and I've never had to wait extensively to be seen. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. James Burkhardt's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)