Ratings for Dr. Dale Machine

New to Langley and I am so pleased to have experienced the wonderful staff and care with these professionals. Thank you Aspirations Dental Team. R. Schallock

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Machine has been our family dentist for years. Cannot say enough good things about his work. You can tell they really care about giving their patients the best care possible!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

By far the best! For the first time in my life I'm looking forward to going to the dentist! Also for the first time in my life I am happy with my teeth and smile! His staff is also excellent. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I'm a second generation going to Dr Machine and my family and I have always had wonderful experiences with him and his staff. He is knowledgeable and very friendly. I am quite nervous at the dentist and he is always very gentle and considerate. I also had implant work completed by Dr Machine and am very happy with his cosmetic dentistry knowledge and the outcome. I would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

DR. Dale was the best Thank you for my new smile your the BEST

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Went to Dr.Machine today, for the first time. He is so kind and gentle. I have terrible anxiety with dentists. I have a bit of work to be done, but Dr.Machine only dealt with the teeth that are bothering me right now. I have dental insurance and I'm glad no one was planning on how to use up my balance, like the last dentist I went to. I have no concerns about switching my family to Dr. Machine.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I love Dr. Machine and all his staff. They are wonderful to deal with and using my work health coverage makes it a breeze. He is so gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Machine has been our family doctor for years. He and his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable. Always running on time and very detailed. I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I was a new patient to Dr.Machine's practice and I am so happy i chose to go to him. After years of not seeing a dentist i was scared to go! But he was gentle, happy, thoughtful and genuinely cared about my wants and how i felt - and even went as far as to call me after to see how i was doing after fillings. highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Machine is by far the best dentist I have ever used. I have used 7 different dentists over the past 14 years and this one's a keeper. He takes his time, is thorough and is not about turnover like the dentists I have used in the past.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011