Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Sexton

Dr. Sexton was on time (didn't have to wait) and had patience in answering all of my multitude of questions. My appointment was timely and informative.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Great doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Money oriented - will attempt to sell additional biopsies above & beyond what the office call purpose was intended. Office is understaffed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Sexton is a wonderful dermatologist. I can get an appt the same day, usually within a few hours. My 4 month old son had a rash that the pediatrician couldn't cure, and in one visit Dr. Sexton cleared it right up. He has also treated my acne perfectly and is willing to try many different medications until he finds one that works best and safest for you. I have recommended him to many friends, and everyone keeps going back to him. Very nice man too!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Excellent Dermatologist! I've struggled with acne my entire life and have seen multiple dermatologists. For the first time in my life I have clear skin thanks to the expertise of Dr. Sexton. He also took care of some unsightly scars without any pain. I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Do not like this dermatologist. Didn't even care about my acne. Only concerned about money. Dr. Sexton tried to sell me more and more products. Doesn't even work. Stay away.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Charles R. Sexton's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1988)