Ratings for Dr. Barbara Hurst

I had to do a little battle with my insurance to get a bladder sling covered. Dr Hurst and her nurse were helping me until 10pm (way after office hours)and early again the following day. By the time we got the insurance worked out it was to late for me to do the procedure. Dr Hurst ended up breaking her normal surgery schedule just so she could fit me in (and this was during the holidays. This along with the physical care I received was exceptional. Dr Hurst is not in my local area but I went to her because she came highly recommended and I will continue with the recommendation!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I don't remember the exact amt I paid out of pocket after the insurance, but she did my bladder repair surgery. Leading up to the surgery, she gave excellent advise and support. After the surgery, I had a minor complication and she came in the office on a Saturday to help me. The nurses and other staff were always so pleasant and accommodating. I went to her on a recommendation and I recommend her any chance I get.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

This doctor delivered my second child. She was thorough and gentle and eased the baby out without tearing and cutting. She the necessary time to make sure I well cared for and in comfort. She is personable and honest and she wants the best outcome for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have seen Dr. Hurst for 12 years and she is excellent. She spends time answering my questions and never seems rushed. She has performed surgery on me and I did great. She is intelligent and kind. I wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I didn't care for her one bit or her staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Barbara Hurst's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Ameritas