Ratings for Dr. John P. Summerford

Excellent doctor, very responsive and pleasant. Office staff is very accommodating. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I Find Dr Summerford to be an excellent Dr. Takes time to ansewer questions,And tell's you what you should do.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

My parents see Dr. Summerford. I have found him and his office staff to be highly incompetent. Though my parents, who are elderly, have given written permission for him to discuss their medical conditions with me, he is very defensive and does not seem to have answers to even simple questions I ask him. His office staff acted very confused when I asked them to send me a copy of my mother's CT scan, as if they'd never been asked this before. I have a friend whose parents go to Dr. Jones, one of his partners, and they are equally dissatisfied with him. I noticed that Dr. Jones has negative reviews on this site. My impression is that Dr's Summerford and Jones and probably all of the partners are highly incompetent. They are not very smart and they are used to elderly or uneducated patients who never ask questions or care to exercise any control over their own medical care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. John P. Summerford's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company