Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Leo

great. I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY!!!!!!!.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

“I'm usually somewhat sensitive to the cold, so I was a little worried that their office would be too cold, but it was fine. I was very comfortable the entire time. Not only were they friendly, they put in the extra effort to make me feel valued and important. They always have an immediate answer for me when I call with a question. They would never try to get me to make an appointment unless I really needed one. I am going to refer everyone I know here. I absolutely love this place. Their office was well organized and clean. I could tell they took a lot of time making sure it was presentable.”

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

This doctor is money hungry, you get poor patient care, then u get stuck with a large bill because they use providers that pay them the most, but arent covered by your insurance. And dont go to Surgery Center because he is recieves benefit from have inoffice procedures there and you'll get a hospital sized bill.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

These were addition charges that were not covered by my insurance. Had some side effects in OR that will disable me the rest of my life. No recourse in NV, Dr's are protected by law.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Mark E. Leo's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1988)