Ratings for Dr. Karl Weselan

My now grown children have been patients of Dr. Karl since they could smile, basically. All staff are professional, pleasant, accurate and friendly. Karl operates a hygienic, tidy, cheery and bright beautiful family friendly clinic. I have TWO amazing and very appreciative tesimonials to share involving my one son. My son sustained a horrible unexpected and traumatic oral injury involving avulsion of his front tooth while playing hockey on a sunday evening. Karl was kind, conside ate and caring enough to meet us at his office & tend to my son. This took him away from his family time on a weekend. This amazing treatment is astonishing. The second incident, again with the same patient and the same tooth and again , after hrs. This time it was a friday evening and at my son's wedding rehearsal party on a friday evening.. THE EVE BEFIRE MY SON'S WEDDING DAY!!! His tooth fell off if his partial plate!!! I and hus bride to be, could have cried. :( Once again, Karl was contacted and took time to meet us again at his clinic where he crafted and worked his magic and fixed the now, 'GROOM-to-BE's' smile so he could be married with a full grin.! Wow!! So, needless to say, Karl goes above and beyond , is efficient, kind hearted and a gem. Thank you Dr. Karl, wholehearedly from the M-O-G ( mother-of-the-groom!) 😁👰🤵🏼

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I found myself unfortunately requiring Dr. Weselan's urgent care and was extremely pleased with his and his staffs exquisite care towards me. I like many others have a fear of dental work but I was treated professionally and as a unique individual, rather than simply another patient.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Karl has been my dentist for years, and always treats me with respect and patience, given that I am deathly afraid of any kind of work on my teeth. He has been really great as well, with the financial side of my bookings........

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I certainly enjoy the staff there... can't say the same for the dentist himself. He is just too arrogant for me seems he is there to look good not do his job. Its the ladies who do all the real work! love them.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I really Miss Dr, Karl and the friendly staff. Never thought I would sya I looked forward to going to the dentist but I do. The Muffin Lady

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

alike many others, I have had phobia of Dentists but not anymore. I would recommend Dr. Weselan to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Weselan is the best dentist I ever had. His staff a great too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Weselan has been an excellent Dentist. He remains up to date on current research and practices.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Weselan has gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs. He also questioned details of a referral, which were written down in error. If he had merely followed instructions, a non-reversible error would have been made. Dr Weselan is very knowledgeable AND applies critical thinking keeping the best interest of the patient in mind. The office has made it especially comfortable for children.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Great dentist. He has been our dentist ever since he came to St. Marys about 10 years ago and we have recommended him to friends. Very personable. Great with kids. Very nice staff, too.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007