Ratings for Dr. David W. Miller

I saw Dr. Miller earlier this year and must admit he helped with the initial symptoms of sciatic pain and disabling low back pain. I can say without a doubt the surgical procedure performed by Dr. Miller had put me in a better place and I was functional, however, the post operative care was terrible. I wasn't able to have questions answered, emails were not returned, appointments requests were rejected, and I was left with "sorry, we have no further treatment to offer you". My condition has since worsened and my spine is now more unstable as a direct result of the procedure done by Dr. Miller. If you have isthmic spondylolisthesis, DO NOT get a microdiscectomy at the level of your slip. Get the fusion!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. MIller is not transparent and is incompetent BEWARE he should not be in this field he is literally PRACTICING on people

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Miller performed a craniatomy for a malignant tumor for me in 1999. Truly a gifted and amazing neurosurgeon whom my family and myself feel blessed to have met. I feel very strongly that I owe my life to Dr.Miller.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

After having a solid recommendation from a former patient, I interviewed Dr. Miller on Jan 2,2013. Liking what I heard, I scheduled spinal surgery on 1/20/13. After 2 days in the hospital and no more than 2 days at home, I was completely pain free and have been ever since. Dr. Miller is a very caring physician as well as highly skilled. I had severe spinal stenosis which he corrected.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Miller came highly recommended by my Primary Physician my Pain Specialist and several friends that have had surgery with him. I saw Dr. David Miller today July 9th, 2013 for a consult after two different types of cervical neck injections for severe pain. I thoroughly enjoyed my consult with Dr. Miller. He listened to my concerns and fears, explained the options using my MRI as well as a plastic cervical neck model to explain my condition and my options. If in the future, I will need any type of surgery I am 100% confident that he is the surgeon that I want to operate on me. He was empathic, attentive and explained the medical terminology in a way a child would understand before, I finally told him I am a retired Children’s Hospital Emergency RN (13 years) as well as a 7 year Life Flight nurse after that. It is hard to impress me and I was definitely impressed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Incompetent surgeon of you wind up in his hands make sure to get a second opinion it could save your life

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I saw Dr Miller for a 2nd opinion regarding a burst/compression fracture of T11 acquired in an MVA 9 months ago. 2 months ago I started feeling burning pain in the fx area and sought out an orthopedic dx. in Grand Jct. New xrays alarmed me. Until my appointment with Dr. Miller, no one explained to me the mechanics of what had happened, only offering pain control options and vagueness. Dr. Miller, on the other hand, carefully and thoroughly analyzed my injury illustrating with CT scan and xrays. He let me know that what he saw in the newest xrays was good. He explained why the fx was stable and why, after viewing the pictures and doing strength tests, I didnt have to worry about damage to my spinal cord. Although the fx was severe, he explained the factors that saved my back from worse damage. He cautioned about reinjury during healing period(a first!) Dr Miller spent almost an hour with me, attentively listening and then very thoroughly addressing my concerns. Thank you Dr Miller

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Miller was awesome, I had my lower disc removed and if it weren't for him I would have been paralyzed because my disc came out and hit my spinal cord, he is the best dr I have ever been to, I walk fine and am back doing sports, I'm 35 and never would be this active if I hadn't had the surgery 4 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. David W. Miller's Credentials

• Burmese

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal