Ratings for Dr. Michele Q. Reilly

I just relocated to the area and I was concerned about taking my daughter to a new pediatrician because she has a health condition that needs to be monitored. After taking her to the first appointment with Dr. Reilly I am extremely happy! She has been the best pediatrician I have come across. She took time to learn about my daughter's medical history and did a thorough check. I am so pleased with her, I highly recommend this doctor. She will even sing to the kids! :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Talks to child, as the patient, my children feel very comfortable with Dr. Reilly. She listens to theirs', and mine concerns and explains things to them at a level the understand. I appreciate the time she takes with us.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

One of the best doctors around! Always has time for her patients and encourages good dialogue between parent and doctor. I unconditionally recommend!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Reilly is a fantastic pediatrician, and always takes the time to talk to the child and the parent.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

one of the most pleasant and thoughtful doctors I've ever met; takes time to answer all questions; thorough exam; reassuring; good follow up; really gets to know all her patients, including whole family

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Michele Q. Reilly's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1987)