Ratings for Dr. John D. Nolte

I love Dr. Nolte!! Best OB I have been to! Very easy to get an appointment! I called him concerned one day possibly hoping to talk to one of his nurses and not only did I talk to her but he called me back just to check on me =)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I feel that Dr. Notle takes the time needed to explain any situation. He's very comparionate about his work and his patients. I would recommend him to any one!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I'm writing on behalf of my sis. She fainted at a store and called his office to see if she could come in and get checked out. The receptionist was extremely rude, and told her she would have to wait until after 5pm and the nurse would call HER back. (Which she never did.)Dr. Nolte's office was always over crowded, and the wait was ridiculous. She lost 18 lbs. in her first trimester because of morning sickness. He didn't care and wouldn't help her at all. Her epiglottis was swollen and wouldn't shut, probably because she was constantly vomiting. He kept refering her to other Dr.'s. Heaven forbid he take 10 extra minutes. When her jaw started swelling and aching, she took some antibiotics and had instant relief, she even started gaining weight normally. During delivery Dr. Nolte was called in, he had the nerve to ask the nurse if he could eat dinner first. She told him no. My sister pushed for 10 mins. he decided to use a vacuum, and she tore, badly. I wonder if he made it to dinner?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. John D. Nolte's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Roosevelt, UT