Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Soares

Dr Soares takes time to really listen to me. He does not prescribe any unnecessary glasses or surgery and truly wants what is best for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I have been to see Dr. Soares four times in less than six years due to a problem that I am having with floaters. Over two years ago there was a slight change in my prescription and I got some relief until last May when more floaters broke off. Today I returned eleven months later experiencing problems. The attendent detected a slight change in my left eye and in the testing I was able to read two extra lines clearly on the chart. When I met with Dr. Soares he reviewed the chart and stated that since it was such a minor change he was going to leave the prescription the same. I urged him to change it since I had noticed an improvement and I struggle on a daily basis with seeing clearly. He did write the script but I felt as if he was not listening to me. Why would I continue yearly to come to an opthamologist unless I was experiencing difficulties? Why wouldn't even a slight change benefit me? I'm to return in a year. I will think seriously before returning.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Excellant care. Has "good hands " in his eye surgery. Is up to date in knowledge and training, and does NOT experiment on his patients. Treats patients with respect and treats his staff well. Is gentle and lets you know how much he cares. Listens well and explains well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Chris J. Soares's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Randolph, VT