Ratings for Dr. Roger Carr

very good Dr.,staff are the problem,they don't seem to care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I really like Dr. Carr. He will laugh and cut up with you while your in there. I feel like he really cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. However getting an appointment with him is horrible. He is always booked and you have to schedule at least a month in advance.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Carr for years and we both enjoy his personality as well as professionlism. The wait is quit long and sometimes frustrating, but over all very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

My family has seen Dr. Carr for 16 yrs. We like him and have always found him to have a good bedside manner and helpful and caring. However the running of the office is horrible. Its hard to get a hold of a real person to even make an appointment sometimes and the wait time is beyond what it should be becasue they over book him with to many patients. I wish he had his own practice, but in this day and age, probably not going to happen.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

My initial visit was ok. He made his diagnosis, prescribed my medication, talked about how his wife can't cook and he left. My problem began when I needed my prescription refilled. (High blood pressure). My insurance is Caremark and because this is a maintainence drug I have to get a 90 day supply. No such luck!...Call after call...day after day...no one called my pharmacy. I have NO medicine! I just left another message for him, them, whoever. I wouldn't recommend you take your pet to this guy...

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Always used Dr. Carr for myself but signed my wife up. Aside from the long wait and the nonreturned phone calls here, my wife's first visit yesterday was extremely offensive. Dr. Carr felt it necessary or funny to make multiple comments about his wife's and his sex life and how you don't have to twist a guys arm to try to make babies when he heard of our difficulty in getting pregnant. Keep in mind that my wife was with his in the room alone and this made her feel extremely uncomfortable. On top of this he made comments implying that my wife was "no fun" when finding out that my wife has never had alcohol. Though I have used Dr. Carr for many years, I will never again see him. He crossed the line and didn't fulfill his duty to professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Most knowledgeable Dr I know. usually on-time with appointments. Seems to be a bit rushed during exams. His group allows walk-ins during the day (longer wait) and 2 Evenings a week after normal hours.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

He is been a wonderful dr.I like him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

My husband saw Dr. Carr for a physical exam as well to address a medical situation uncommon in men. He was pleased with the physical; however the initial bloodwork didn't include the tests necessary to properly diagnose his primary concern. We had to go in to get test results and he was not appreciative of the questions that I had. We felt he blew our concerns off and then had to come in yet another time for the additional blood work. 4 visits for something that could have been resolved with 2 visits. Numerous calls to the office have not been returned; when asked to be referred to a specialist he seemed put out. We can self refer so no problem. Again, my thoughts about medical care on the south side of Atlanta have been confirmed. If you want quality healthcare in Atlanta it is worth the drive to the North side of the city.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Roger Carr's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1993)

Oxford