Ratings for Dr. Joy R. Boyne

I have been a patient for several years now and have to say Dr. Boyne is the best! She gives a 100%! Ms. Kimberly is the office manager and she goes above and beyond!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Would never go anywhere else, Dr Boyne is very knowledgeable I love her staff, anything you need you there to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My wife has always had problems with acne. The doctor who treated her from childhood retired and my wife began going to Dr. Boyne, after several visits she convinced me to go. I had a place on my cheek she did not like. She immediately removed it and it was Basel Cell cancer. After seeing her for several years Dr. Boyne she noticed two spots on my wife which turned out to be Melanoma skin cancers. My wife was devastated but Dr Boyne reassured her the it was an early diagnosis and she was hopeful for the prognosis. Over the past 10 years Dr. Boyne has continued to check both of us regularly and has removed pre-cancer spots from each of us. She is a no nonsense person but we have gotten to know her and her style and both of us trust her and her abilities as a dermatologist. Staff personnel are always smiling and helpful. We will continue to be patients of Dr Boyne,

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I went in with concerns about some spots. Wound up that one of them was skin cancer. She removed it on that visit and froze off the others. She addressed any other concerns I had and the bill was less than I expected to pay. I am very happy with her and her team and will continue to see her in the future when needed. Thank you Dr. Boyne!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I had an appoint with this doctor today and she was late. After waiting in the exam room for 15 minutes I asked her staff what was the problem and they told me she was not in the office yet. I aksed them to give her a call, they did and when she came in she was very rude and unprofessional to me. She told me that if I did not like it I could go somewhere else and that is just what I did. She has been charging me for appointment for six months and I have actually been seeing her PAC. She is very rude I will pay no doctor for this type of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

What an awful physician with an extremely poor bedside manner. Walks I without a smile on her face and does not introduce herself or care to say goodbye as she leaves. Extremely poor exam of my freckles and moles, she did a very quick look over and forgot to look at my left arm entirely. Staff seemed confused about procedures and fees, extremely unorganized office. I will never return. What a horrible uncaring unprofessional person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Do not waste you time or money! Expect another bill in the mail because the staff is clueless and disorganized. By far the worst office of any specialist in Jax. GHETTO. Run away. Spend your time and money on other worthwhile dermatologists in Jax. I was very surprised that they didn't want to answer my questions at all. In fact, they just ignored all of my questions. The staff was extremely rude and unprofessional. I cannot believe their doors are still open. When comparing them to others in their field, I would say they are by far the worst I have ever seen. I will never return. Their prices were fair, but the staff are morons. Expect multiple bills in the mail (after paying for treatment in the office) - along with threats of collections over $25. So ridiculous. They should spend the time and money on educating their staff instead.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Went for my first appointment. No personality! Seemed very harsh. I had to repeat my answers to everyone as though no one read my medical history. I had moles that I thought we questionable but she just quickly looked me over. She then said go ahead and head to the desk. I thought maybe she was going to remove some I'm another room, nope, I was done. Less than 15 minutes, nothing removed just left feeling as though I was a naughty child. Not going back!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I LOVE DR. BOYNE! VERY NICE AND VERY COMPASSIONATE!! AND GREAT STAFF!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Boyne for years and years and have recommended her to many people who still see her. She does not waste time and she KNOWS her stuff. If you need someone warm and fuzzy, don't bother. If you want a great dermatologist, then she's for you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Joy R. Boyne's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)