Ratings for Dr. Scott Wilson

If you have anything but a migraine don't wastell your time with this doctor !!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am sure he is a nice man, but not really a great doctor, to be honest. He just kind of shrugs off your concerns and sends you on your way. I wish I had been referred to someone else. I am going to ask my Doctor to send me to another Neurologist for a second (and hopefully more knowledgeable) opinion. The nurse was great, though!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Wilson and his staff are amazing. His quick diagnosis and treatment plan was life saving

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Not a good experience. Now I just feel hopeless and helpless. I thought doctors are supposed to at least try to help. Might as well just end it all...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

The best, no waiting, explains everything,good bedside manner,easy to talk to,and helpful with suggestions on how to manage chronic pain, in my case headaches. Rose

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Wilson for the treatment of a life long history of migraine headaches. As a result of Dr. Wilson’s thoroughness and knowledge, he has identified a key underlying cause of the headaches and has established a plan for headache management. In addition, Dr. Wilson has always been responsive and professional in clinic and to both telephone and email exchanges.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

A complete waste of time. Brushed my back and leg pain off as fibromyalgia. Saw a fibromyalgia specialist who said I didn't have even a hint of fibromyalgia. He spent half of my appointment talking about his own back. It's a shame that people wait so long in hopes of getting some kind of help and that's who we get sent to.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Scott Wilson is a terrible doctor. Complete waste of time seeing him. Arrogant and obviously very pre-occupied. Was of no help to me whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I found Dr. Wilson to be very knowledgeable and professional. He did a very thorough exam and took more time explaining my situation than other doctors have over the past 18 months. It is hard for me to understand the negative comments below, as my experience with Dr. Wilson was completely the opposite. i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

After a year still waiting to hear from him after his nurse said he'd be calling me in 10 minutes he also has refused to return calls to my doctor went to another specialist and finally got a proper diagnoses even wcb said they have a hard time getting a response from him i

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017