You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott Wilson

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Wilson to check for possible neurological issues in connection to my "wonky" right foot. I found him quite pleasant to talk to. Seeing all the more negative reviews on here, I'm surprised. I guess it's true that you just can't make everyone happy all of the time!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I went to rate your md website to read about Dr Wilson before my appt this morning and was surprised at all the negativity! I'd seen Dr Wilson a year ago for the same reason and my impression then was the complete opposite to the comments written here. Now, second time round, my first impression has only been confirmed. I find Dr Wilson to be thorough, knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I found my last visit with Dr. Wilson to be extremely demoralizing. I left the clinic in tears, feeling like something he had scraped off his shoe. This man lacks empathy. Unless your symptoms can be explained by EMG or nerve conduction tests, he tells you that it is all in your head and refuses to offer advice or suggestions as to what the cause might be. If you have been referred to him by your family doctor, save yourself the emotional trauma of being seen by this waste of skin. Ask to be referred to someone else. Wilson is not a good doctor - nor is he a good human being.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

If there is such thing as karma, one day Dr. Wilson will suffer from a disabling neurological condition and have to see a doctor as unhelpful as he has been. Shame on you, Scott. If you're sick of practicing medicine you should quit. You are affecting people's quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Worst neurologist ever! He his like a robot. Very crapy bedside matter

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Worst neurologist ever! Seems the "all in your head" line is a favourite of his. Saw him in late 2011 for constant headaches from concussion, or so we thought. He proceeded to tell my employer that I was making it all up and it was "all in my head", I just didn't want to go back to work. Stupid part was, I loved my job and because of him I no longer have it!! Took to long to figure out what was wrong. Lab work done back then wasn't investigated further. That lab work showed positive for a blood clotting disorder and low platelets and could have diagnosed my blood clotting disorder and prevented a TIA that could have killed me. Nope, guy wanted to be a douche instead and let another Dr have to deal with it three years later. He's lucky I am still alive. The guy is a jerk and shouldn't have a licence. I was only 28. God forbid a 28yr old had anything wrong. That's another favourite, "you're too young for that" or "you're too young to be having these symptoms". Tell that to the poor kids at ACH jerk. The human body will do as it pleases. Age has nothing to do with it. I do hope he stops ignoring patients. People shouldn't have to die because doctors don't want to do their job. If anyone is stuck seeing him, I wish you good luck :-( this would have been a bit more vocal but it won't let me swear so I have to play nice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I can't believe Dr Scott Wilson is allowed to practice medicine as he does. I had an MRI and follow up nerve testing by Dr. Wilson's office in 2012 and due to his neglect in returning calls and letters from my doctors, I eventually have had yo see a new neurologist and have these same tests repeated to get my results. This has taken over 3 years to accomplish and I now await seeing a surgeon for a pinched nerve. This delay has caused unnecessary suffering and extra expense to our health system. When will the system discipline the doctors involved in our failing health program?

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

If you have a head injury with difficult diagnosis, well ... good luck.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been dealing with symptoms that can either be relatively benign or indicative of something life threatening. Through my own research I have found many people with the same symptoms have been brushed off by specialists and been told it's nothing and they need to live with it. I went into Dr Wilson's office prepared to advocate for myself and insist on testing, but to my surprise I did not have to do any of that. He was very aware of my symptoms, the conditions that can cause them and the diagnostic necessities needed to diagnose. I felt very confident that he knew his stuff and that I could trust his answers and advice. His staff were very personable and friendly through the entire visit. While he was late by about 30 mins for my appointment, he was much quicker than I expected and I have no doubt it's because caring for his patients comes before watching the clock. His bedside manner is fantastic. I am one of those people who has a lot of anxiety when it comes to anything medical and I felt instantly at ease with him. He was kind and gentle, and took the time to explain my test results and any further tests we would be doing. He listened to my questions and eased my fears. While he doesn't feel my condition is one that is more than a minor annoyance he is still sending me for further testing to be completely thorough and to be absolutely sure we haven't missed anything. Great experience and it was well worth the wait to get in to see him!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Scott Wilson's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, was scared of going after reading reviews. Was very knowledgable, and nice. "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to Dr. Wilson to check for possible neurological issues in connection to my "wonky" right foot. I found him quite pleasant to talk to. Seeing all t..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to rate your md website to read about Dr Wilson before my appt this morning and was surprised at all the negativity! I'd seen Dr Wilson a year ago for th..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I found my last visit with Dr. Wilson to be extremely demoralizing. I left the clinic in tears, feeling like something he had scraped off his shoe. This man la..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If there is such thing as karma, one day Dr. Wilson will suffer from a disabling neurological condition and have to see a doctor as unhelpful as he has been. Sh..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst neurologist ever! He his like a robot. Very crapy bedside matter "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst neurologist ever! Seems the "all in your head" line is a favourite of his. Saw him in late 2011 for constant headaches from concussion, or so we thought. ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe Dr Scott Wilson is allowed to practice medicine as he does. I had an MRI and follow up nerve testing by Dr. Wilson's office in 2012 and due to ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If you have a head injury with difficult diagnosis, well ... good luck."

June 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3H 5X2". Address has been updated from "None" to "10 Discovery Ridge Hill Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032171222".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been dealing with symptoms that can either be relatively benign or indicative of something life threatening. Through my own research I have found many pe..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen him twice. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. The only person who has given me a straight answer in 3 years. I am so thankful for him!!!!"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilson was very thorough with his tests...vg Dr from my first visit impression!"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked at some of these comments! I saw Dr. Wilson today and thought he was extremely personable and helpful. He answered all of my questions and eased m..."

October 28, 2014