Ratings for Dr. Scott Wilson

After waiting 4 months to see this dr my visit was a complete waste of time. I think I am going to have to give up on ever getting help if this is the level of care and competence offered. I would not reccomend this guy. He just doesnt seem to care about helping you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Not good experience. Felt he didn't believe me or didn't care. Useless waste of time. Hope my family MD can send me for a second opinion to a more skilled/empathetic specialist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

The last 4 comments were obviously written by the same individual - probably Wilson or his staff. Notice the use of the same adjectives, punctuation and message (all refuting negative comments)? Also note they were posted at 3 day intervals over a 10 day period. This is not a doctor that you want to see, unless you are looking for someone to shrug off your concerns, insinuate either "mental health issues" or "drug seeking behaviour", and leave you needing to wait many months more to see a proper neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I thought he was wonderful. To the point and knew what he was doing. Had a good sense of humour. I really like him!

Submitted April 29, 2016

Excellent Doctor, was scared of going after reading reviews. Was very knowledgable, and nice.

Submitted April 26, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Wilson to check for possible neurological issues in connection to my "wonky" right foot. I found him quite pleasant to talk to. Seeing all the more negative reviews on here, I'm surprised. I guess it's true that you just can't make everyone happy all of the time!

Submitted April 22, 2016

I went to rate your md website to read about Dr Wilson before my appt this morning and was surprised at all the negativity! I'd seen Dr Wilson a year ago for the same reason and my impression then was the complete opposite to the comments written here. Now, second time round, my first impression has only been confirmed. I find Dr Wilson to be thorough, knowledgable and kind.

Submitted April 20, 2016

I found my last visit with Dr. Wilson to be extremely demoralizing. I left the clinic in tears, feeling like something he had scraped off his shoe. This man lacks empathy. Unless your symptoms can be explained by EMG or nerve conduction tests, he tells you that it is all in your head and refuses to offer advice or suggestions as to what the cause might be. If you have been referred to him by your family doctor, save yourself the emotional trauma of being seen by this waste of skin. Ask to be referred to someone else. Wilson is not a good doctor - nor is he a good human being.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

If there is such thing as karma, one day Dr. Wilson will suffer from a disabling neurological condition and have to see a doctor as unhelpful as he has been. Shame on you, Scott. If you're sick of practicing medicine you should quit. You are affecting people's quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Worst neurologist ever! He his like a robot. Very crapy bedside matter

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016