Ratings for Dr. Scott Wilson

The best, no waiting, explains everything,good bedside manner,easy to talk to,and helpful with suggestions on how to manage chronic pain, in my case headaches. Rose

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Wilson for the treatment of a life long history of migraine headaches. As a result of Dr. Wilson’s thoroughness and knowledge, he has identified a key underlying cause of the headaches and has established a plan for headache management. In addition, Dr. Wilson has always been responsive and professional in clinic and to both telephone and email exchanges.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

A complete waste of time. Brushed my back and leg pain off as fibromyalgia. Saw a fibromyalgia specialist who said I didn't have even a hint of fibromyalgia. He spent half of my appointment talking about his own back. It's a shame that people wait so long in hopes of getting some kind of help and that's who we get sent to.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Scott Wilson is a terrible doctor. Complete waste of time seeing him. Arrogant and obviously very pre-occupied. Was of no help to me whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I found Dr. Wilson to be very knowledgeable and professional. He did a very thorough exam and took more time explaining my situation than other doctors have over the past 18 months. It is hard for me to understand the negative comments below, as my experience with Dr. Wilson was completely the opposite. i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

After a year still waiting to hear from him after his nurse said he'd be calling me in 10 minutes he also has refused to return calls to my doctor went to another specialist and finally got a proper diagnoses even wcb said they have a hard time getting a response from him i

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I wish there were options to rate this guy that go into the negatives. I would give him: Helpfulness -25 Knowledge -50 At least the nurse was helpful and nice. She looked like she was afraid of him. Family doctors, please don't send your patients here... we wait so long to see specialists as it is. Not looking for a miracle cure-BUT it would be nice if the dr was at least willing to offer some kind or explanation or advice. This doctor should have been a pathologest, his bedsied manner would be better suited for the dead.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

This jerk had the nerve to ask me if I had "recorded" muscle spasms I have been experiencing in my feet and toes. Might as well have asked me point blank if I was lying. Asked if he could reccommend something to help my painful nightly muscle spasms in my legs and feet. His answer: " I am not a magician with a magic wand." Glad I found this ratings section about him. It's nice to know I am not his only "victim". My family doctor has figured out that I have Fibromyalgia. Thank God for primary care physicians. They seem to be way more knowledgeable than these narrow minded, specialists. And definitely more compassionate and respectful. Scott should not be allowed to practice. He clearly is tired of his job.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Not a good experience. Don't wait for a call back because you won't get one. It has been close to a year that I have been waiting for an appointment or even a call back. You will not hit a real person only a voice mail. On the sole occasion in the last year I did get a real person I never got an appointment or real answer - just that I was on 'the list' and he is very busy so you have to wait your turn.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr Wilson's staff do not return emails or phone calls unless you bombard them and fill up the voicemail system. My husband has been waiting a year to get a report from this "doctor" for insurance purposes and to have a followup exam. The staff has stated he is on some Board and has not been seeing patients as he's "too busy." Don't waste your time with this "doctor" if you actually want answers about your health.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016