Ratings for Dr. Tim C. Zimmerman

After 9 years of treating with dr. Zimmerman I call to make an appointment with him to help me fill out a form that I needed for an agency on my health care and I was told he was busy treating sick people and then when I asked why I couldn't see him if I paid for my appointment I got a letter that said his office no longer wanted to have me as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Zimmerman shows compassion to my family, he interacts with my children. You can just tell he loves his job. He's very busy, but much worth the wait. I recommend him to people all the time.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

He has seen all my family members for various reason and is always amazing, kind and knowledgable. he cares about his patients and takes time with them. very personable. In this to help people not for the money. By far the best doctor i have ever seen. Not only do i walk out of his office with a resolved problem but i walk out with a smile from a nice visit as well. what more could you ask for. he is a great doctor and a great man!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Misdiagnosed a tubal pregnancy which resulted in the total loss of a fallopian tube that had to be surgically removed following its rupture.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

He was very nice and helpful. In my opinion he's the best in Hastings!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Tim C. Zimmerman's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)