Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Goby

Dr. Goby has been my Doctor for years....on my first visit he said he would not be able to see me unless I quit smoking. That made sense to me even tho I had smoked for over 30 years....I quit that very week and have happily been his patient since. That was over ten years ago. Both Doctor and Patient have to agree on things to make it work....I don't have to go to him and he doesn't have to be my doctor...but I am very thankful that he is!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

When my husband and I saw Dr Goby for my husband's sleep problems in 1992, the Dr said he would not keep my husband as a patient unless he lost weight. Dr Goby would see him a second time IF and when he lost weight. Within a matter of weeks, I woke up to find my husband dead in bed with me. I have been convinced for a lot of years that what my husband suffered from was undiagnosed sleep apnea. I should have sued the arrogant, uncaring, pompous Dr Goby at the time. I wouldn't take my dog to him to be treated for anything.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Gary A. Goby's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1968)

Kaiser-Permanente