Ratings for Dr. Francis P. Lagattuta

This doc does not deserve the title of a doctor. He is an abusive in every way mas0chist that enjoys belittling you, your prior doctors or specialists & inflicting pain on you. He thinks he knows everything & nothing you can say makes any difference. He cusses more than any professional I've ever been around, makes rude derogatory, defamatory & bigoted comments to you, about you & other doctors. Saying he is abusive is an understatement. He is a fat pig who could do with some courses in humanities. I hope he ends up w/serious pain that is so debilitating like many who come to him for help & when he goes to someone for help I hope he gets treated exactly how he treats those who come to him. I hope he gets told he'll be better if he got off his fat butt & lost some weight. I hope he thinks about the way he treats others while miserable in pain. Stay far away from this quack. He is arrogant, bigoted, prejudiced, thinks he knows everything even w/o all th proper information. He should be stripped of his license. He is a miserable, cruel cow that enjoys being cruel. Do yourself a big favor & run, go see someone else.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

The worst doctor that I have ever been to! I would rather spend the rest of my life in pain than to have to deal with those morons and still be in pain anyway!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

This man is a vile, horrible person. I had an appointment for an emg today in the Bakersfield office. The tech that did the beginning of the exam was very nice, the this "doctor" walked in. He came in to the room with out speaking to me or introducing himself or explaining the procedure, just stared jamming a needle into my legs, and asking questions that I was unable to answer while being stabbed. I have an injury do to a work related accident, he asked me if I was working and I said no and he said not even a sit down job why not. He continued to insult me while commenting on my ankle looking horrible. (Duh, that is why I was there) and was extremely rude. He asked if I had Medicare or Medicaid and I said no and he told me to get in those, I have health insurance this was a WORK injury and I have been fighting and begging to have it fixed for five years. My leg was bleeding and he was jabbing at the spots from the needle repeatedly while continuing to insult me. When I told him to stop touching me he threw his hands up in the air and started stomping out the door. I told him I did not appreciate being spoken to that way and he responded "well I don't appreciate paying for workers comp for people that don't try to work". Told me I needed to settle and get out of workers comp and get my ankle that looks "terrible" fixed. I have never been spoken to that way by some one who was supposed to be a professional. I left the office in tears. This has been a long a horrible nightmare because of an injury that was not my fault, for this person, not man because men do not treat people that way, to speak to me that way and insult me is beyond ridiculous. My good friend had the same experience with him. He has no idea what I have been through, and no idea what I do, which does not include "sitting on my fat a**". I would love to be done with this nightmare of a case, I have been trying to be done with it. He is a horrible, nasty, unprofessional person.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Please if you have a complaint about your treatment at Dr Lagattuta office especially him write or fill out a complaint form and send it to the medical board! That will be the only way to get him out of practice! It's easy to fill a complaint form out!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I left Dr Lagattuta thinking the grass was greener on the other side. I'm sorry I did. They are good Dr's trying to help us.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This doctor was giving me a diagnostic without looking at my past with other doctor. He was giving me permanent disability and he didn't even look at the results from the mri neither did he look that I needed surgery on my knees. I told about my knees and he said oh which one hurts who told you needed surgery? I told him how's this possible of you taking a choice with looking at my records from what I have. You didn't even examine my back or knees he cared more about the insurance than the health of his patient. Look out with this doctor because he didn't care about my health.!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Sam Safaee at Higuera street is not only mercenary, only wanting you to get injections that don't work, but dangerous by denying me medication in direct abrogation of my patient bill of rights to be medicated adequately. Dr. Lagatutta is good and so are Some of the PA's but NONE of them can understand anything more complicated than writing another prescription and even that is near impossible to some of these sadistic doctors. I am filing a complaint with Medicare- You can too 877-588-1123

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

This guy is a sick joke. That's actually too kind a description, but that's what I'll use. He asked me way too many personal questions about my love life during the whole 5 minute appointment, and then disregarded my pain issues, saying I needed to just deal with the pain. I have/had no workable meds and am med free due to the office not prescribing me the meds that helped. He asked vulgar questions that had absolutely nothing to do with my pain problem, and was a complete and pompous jerk. Please, find another Dr. and spare yourself the waste of time. Also, his language is atrocious. I've never heard a Dr. drop so many F-bombs during a 5 minute exam before.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Rude, arrogant, not helpful, treats people like idiots, his care depends on his mood. Makes you feel like you are not worth his time.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have explained to the Doctor on several occasions that my pain is continuing to get worse and had to beg for a test to be done. Once I got the order it took me one month of calling on a regular basis for someone to finally schedule the appointment and was told I would have to travel to their office in another county in another month. Once the appointment time came I traveled 45 minutes to be told it was at another office! I know it was a mess up on their end because the city I was told I do not enjoy driving in. Then my next appointment with the Doctor they did not even mention any of it. Plus when the Doctor walked in and asked how I was doing and I told him that I'm in pain and could be better his response was that's good. Honestly this office deserves no stars as there are several people who they just write off and do NOT even try to schedule tests to find out what's going on with their patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Francis P. Lagattuta's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford