Ratings for Dr. Larry E. Urry

Horrible office staff! His PA scared my face and they will not follow threw and fix the scar! His wife works for him and she is the rudest person that I have ever talked to! She will not give me anymore free treatments to fix the scar although it still looks like the day they gave it to me! It wasn't even an option to come in and pay to have it fixed because she just started screaming at me about how none of this would hold up in court! I didn't plan on going to court but I am now! Thanks for the tip!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I would NEVER go to this office again. At Dr. Urry's office it takes months to be seen, if fact I have only ever been seen by the PA not the MD . Had three moles removed which left terrible scars because they just shaved them off (You would think the dermatologist would do a better job than a family practice doctor, they charge twice the price because they are specialists). Had moles removed in March and a didn't get a bill until June which I paid in full, now in October they are billing me more for "extra" pathology which I had NO idea was happening because I was told the pathology of my moles were fine. I feel like this a fraudulent office, just looking to make some extra money. I work in health care and I'm extremely disgusted with Dr. Urry's office.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Average wait is about 1 hour and takes months to get in.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Larry E. Urry's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)