Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri

What a wonderful doctor! He is extremely personable and has great bedside manner. He performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy on me just 1 week after diagnosis. I was delighted to find out that he also took care of some endometriosis he found while I was under. 2 for 1 surgery! I can’t thank him enough! I would also recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Bahasadri and his team for saving my life just a few short weeks back. I had emergency surgery to my bowel to stop an internal bleed I had. Before the surgery he explained what he was going to do and what he might have to do as well because the CT scan did not reveal all the damage that was done to my bowel. Dr. Bahasadri and his team were very professional and comforting before my surgery because it is a scary ordeal. After the surgery he explained everything that what had happened to me and how he fixed the bleed. He told me what to expect after such a surgery and what will happen with recovery. He has a very conservative approach to your recovery because he does not want to see any set backs to your recovery. So wearing a bridge brace for three months, I might not like but I'd rather be cautious and recover properly than have any set back like a hernia and be out for another three months. If you every have Dr. Bahasadri as your surgeon you are lucky and in very good hands. Thank you again!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I would have chose 10 stars but theres only 5. Dr. Bahasadri fixed up my umbelical hernia. The procedure was smoothe and quick, he and his staff are very friendly and very punctual. I was very nervous since this was my first operation but it was nothing to worry about. Thank you again Dr. Bahasadri :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Bahasadri made sure my anal fistula surgery happened within 2 weeks of my first consultation with him since he could see the pain I was in. I was in and out of surgery in no time and not one hiccup from the time of surgery to the completion of my recovery. He was kind in understanding my embarrassing situation and very knowledgeable in dealing with this sort of condition. Also kudos to Connie his receptionist for always taking the time to make sure all arrangements were made adequately.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I recently went through a laparoscopy hemicolectomy colon surgery. Going through surgery is not something you necessarily want to experience but when its required, how well the whole process goes has much to do with the surgeon involved. Dealing with Dr. Bahasadri made the whole experience easy. This was my first surgery so I was hesitant and cautious about the whole process. Dr. Bahasadri made the whole experience easy to deal with by explaining everything to me in detail prior to the procedure and walking me through what the days immediately following the procedure would be like. His concern for me and personable approach made me feel comfortable with each part of the procedure and the recovery process. Similar experience in dealing with his office staff who were very accommodating. His office was quick to make contact and schedule time whenever results were released to keep us informed throughout the pre-and post op process. The surgery itself went well and Dr. Bahasadri was quick to share the results of the surgery with my family who were on site. The nurses at the hospital also shared similar comments on Dr. Bahasadri – that he is one of the best. In the end, I can’t say enough about how well I feel things went and much of that has to do with both the skills Dr. Bahasadri has related to this procedure and his overall approach to patient care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I recently had laparoscopic double hernia repair surgery performed by Dr. Bahasadri. My experience from my first appointment right through to the surgery and post-op recovery, has been excellent. Dr. Bahasadri has been very professional, kind and informative about all aspects of the process. I'd like to thank Dr. Bahasadri and his team for the wonderful care I received. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Bahasadri!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Avoid this surgeon if you possibly can. A good surgeon , but doesn't explain anything relating to the surgery. Seems to do the minimum post surgery and and on to the next assembly line patient. No people skills whatsoever. Very clinical and distances himself from his patient. Appears annoyed when answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very good experience with my hemorrhoidectomy procedure with Dr Bahasadri.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had complete thyroid removal surgery with Dr Bahasadri. I was very nervous at the beginning of the process before I went for the first surgeon consultation with him. It took me 2 consults to figure out if I wanted to go through with it but after the second consult I walked out of his office feeling confident about my decision because he answered all of my questions and I never felt like I was rushed at any time. I had to stay in hospital for 2 days after the surgery and he checked in with me each morning to see how I was, which was much appreciated as I had a few questions about the after care of the incision. It was my first major surgery and Dr Bahasadri and his team's care made it so much easier than I thought it could be.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I was recently a patient of Dr Bahasadri. From the moment I went t my first appointment to my discharge from his care he treated me with kindness and respect. His wealth of knowledge and his caring manner made my journey through my surgery and recovery as easy as possible. He answered all my questions and explained all my procedures clearly. Thank you Dr Bahasadri and your caring staff for making what was a stressful time as stress free as possible.

Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri is a board-certified general surgeon who believes in honesty, integrity, and respect for patients as the cornerstones of his practice. He trained in general surgery at the University of Saskatchewan followed by a fellowship in advanced laparoscopic surgery at McMaster University in Hamilton. Dr. Bahasadri specializes in advanced laparoscopic surgery of gastrointestinal tract cancer, abdominal wall hernias, gallbladder disease and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy of upper and lower G.I tract (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy). As a member of the most prestigious societies and surgical organizations in North America and the world Dr. Bahasadri applies the most advanced surgical methods and techniques to provide his patients with the highest level of quality care, thereby minimizing discomfort and shortening recovery time. His practice is at Etobicoke General Hospital, William Osler Health System. 89 Humber College Blvd, Suite 203, Toronto ON M9V 4B8. Tel:(416)913-6457, Fax:(416)913-6527

• English