Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri

I recently had laparoscopic double hernia repair surgery performed by Dr. Bahasadri. My experience from my first appointment right through to the surgery and post-op recovery, has been excellent. Dr. Bahasadri has been very professional, kind and informative about all aspects of the process. I'd like to thank Dr. Bahasadri and his team for the wonderful care I received. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Bahasadri!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Avoid this surgeon if you possibly can. A good surgeon , but doesn't explain anything relating to the surgery. Seems to do the minimum post surgery and and on to the next assembly line patient. No people skills whatsoever. Very clinical and distances himself from his patient. Appears annoyed when answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very good experience with my hemorrhoidectomy procedure with Dr Bahasadri.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had complete thyroid removal surgery with Dr Bahasadri. I was very nervous at the beginning of the process before I went for the first surgeon consultation with him. It took me 2 consults to figure out if I wanted to go through with it but after the second consult I walked out of his office feeling confident about my decision because he answered all of my questions and I never felt like I was rushed at any time. I had to stay in hospital for 2 days after the surgery and he checked in with me each morning to see how I was, which was much appreciated as I had a few questions about the after care of the incision. It was my first major surgery and Dr Bahasadri and his team's care made it so much easier than I thought it could be.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I was recently a patient of Dr Bahasadri. From the moment I went t my first appointment to my discharge from his care he treated me with kindness and respect. His wealth of knowledge and his caring manner made my journey through my surgery and recovery as easy as possible. He answered all my questions and explained all my procedures clearly. Thank you Dr Bahasadri and your caring staff for making what was a stressful time as stress free as possible.

Submitted April 6, 2017

Had an umbilical hernia repair done by Dr. Bahasadri. He was incredible. From my first visit til my last follow up visit. Incredibly thorough. And considering I had a failed hernia repair done by another doctor. Was quite scary as the first doctor thought he had cut a major artery sending me to emergency. Thank God that wasn't the case. And needless to say, I did not go back to that first doctor. Dr. Bahasdri was my savior, as I was very nervous to go into surgery again. 3 months later and I'm all healed. Great experience. Thank you Dr. Bahasadri. Will always recommend you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

This is one of the best doctors I've seen so far. Very professional, talks to you with respect and courtesy, really refreshing to see amidst the regular indifference of so many doctors in this province. Very thorough and detailed yet concise with all factors concerning your surgery. I've been present even with friend throughout consultation to postoperative care, and I was really impressed and surprised that an Ontario doctor can be this good. However, he comes from being an Alberta doctor many years ago, perhaps as the reputation that follows Albertan doctors being a tad better than the majority of Ontario doctors.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Bahasadri recently performed hernia repair surgery on two hernias. He is very professional, informative and explains options and procedure well. His hours accommodate patient's work hours and his staff very pleasant and helpful. During my stay in hospital he came in both days of my stay to check on me and made sure I had everything I needed upon discharge. I followed his post op instructions to the tee and am doing well. Thank you Dr. Bahasadri.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had a minor procedure with Dr. Bahasadri. He was very informative and very quick and resolved my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had a an inguinal hernia. Dr. Bahasadri performed laparoscopic hernia repair and he did it excellent. It's a same day procedure means I was released from the hospital a couple of hours after the surgery. I had a minimal/no pain in post op period. And the most important thing - my hernia was fixed. When your read about different treatment options online - the laparoscopic surgery always comes on top as one of most efficient and less painful options. However in each and every article they say that it's not enough if a surgeon trained in general laparoscopy - he/she must be trained in laparoscopic hernia repair - this is the key. Dr. Bahasadri totally meets this important criteria and my successful hernia repair just proves it one more time. I want to thank Dr. Bahasadri and his team for the amazing work they've done and for being very dedicated to his patients. Needless to say that I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohammad Bahasadri is a board-certified general surgeon who believes in honesty, integrity, and respect for patients as the cornerstones of his practice. He trained in general surgery at the University of Saskatchewan followed by a fellowship in advanced laparoscopic surgery at McMaster University in Hamilton. Dr. Bahasadri specializes in advanced laparoscopic surgery of gastrointestinal tract cancer, abdominal wall hernias, gallbladder disease and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy of upper and lower G.I tract (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy). As a member of the most prestigious societies and surgical organizations in North America and the world Dr. Bahasadri applies the most advanced surgical methods and techniques to provide his patients with the highest level of quality care, thereby minimizing discomfort and shortening recovery time. His practice is at Etobicoke General Hospital, William Osler Health System. 89 Humber College Blvd, Suite 203, Toronto ON M9V 4B8. Tel:(416)913-6457, Fax:(416)913-6527

• English