Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Edmondson

I used Dr Edmondson when I first moved to TX and when I moved further away from his office I went to another OBGYN. Had a horrible experience with a pregnancy/miscarriage so I quickly whent back to Dr Edmondson. He was great with my second pregnancy and calmed all my fears of another miscarriage. I will go to Dr Edmondson as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Edmondson was my friends OBGYN for all 3 of her pregnancies, and now I am using him as my OBGYN for my first child. They always take me early when I arrive for my appointments. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes. My appointment even got mixed up and I showed up on the wrong day and he still squeezed me in. He can be very quiet, but I have known him for awhile so he talks to me and my husband a lot. He is very "old school" and does not do anything unless it is necessary. i feel very comfortable with him and I will continue to use him as my doctor after my baby is born.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

ALWAYS on time, never had to wait more than 10 minutes but not too friendly. Don't get me wrong he is nice but I guess you can say VERY quiet.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Doc knows his stuff, but he's a little grouchy sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Great OB....just not very punctual...but worth my wait.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Stephen R. Edmondson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Hillsboro, TX