Ratings for Dr. Dwana M. Bush

Dr. Bush has been our family's doctor for over 20 years, and several locations. While locations may change Dr. Bush has not, in the important ways, at least. If you are her patient you almost feel like family. Her open-mindedness and compassion for people from all walks of life is inspiring. She strives to heal the whole person, body and soul. Also inspiring is her commitment to serve her community: she volunteers at a hospice and does charity work for mistreated communities around the world. Staff is usually friendly and knowledgable - love the older nurse who has been with her forever, and Mary is very competent and nice. A young nurse who work(s)/(ed?) with her was dismissive and downright rude. Not Dr. B's m.o. The only serious complaint is wait time. A 2pm appointment (scheduled days in advance) ended with a THREE HOUR wait before she saw me. I was actually the last patient to leave. Ironically, I was sicker than I'd been in years, with pneumonia. Apparently the young nurse didn't think I was worth being seen, and I vow to never return because of wait time (1 -2 hours is average), but I think you would be hard-pressed to find a more caring and comprehensive doctor in all of Georgia. Caroline Arick

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Doc Bush is excellent! She's compassionate, detailed, and very down to earth. I talked my whole family into seeing her and they've never been happier. She uncovered medical issues that other doctors never tested for. She also acts like a cheerleader, always encouraging us and giving us ataboys for practicing good habits. She never browbeats us when we fall short of expectations, like some other doctors do. I whole-heartedly recommend her to any and everyone who is looking for a good doctor!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Bush practices integrated health. She addresses mind, body and spirit and helps you find balance in your life. She allows a lot of time for interaction and answers all questions. You never feel rushed and always feel cared about. She makes referrals when needed and always follows up for results. I consider myself very fortunate to be in the hands of a bright, caring and loving physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Caring, bright, great communicator, and all around good doc. I had an issue with the office manager, but never anything but good relations and care where medecine was concerned. If I had a strange or complex grouping of symptoms, she always took the time to research the condition in order to provide the best of all possible care. You will not find a physician more dedicated to your total wellbeing and health.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Excellent care, really listens and takes time to understand the whole person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Dwana M. Bush's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)