Ratings for Dr. BEAU C. Weill

During 18 month check-up, the doctor asked us to take my son back after 2 months. So I took him in April for a 20-month well child check. During the visit, Dr. Weill did what we always do for well child check. His assistant checked the weight and height, and the the doctor came in. We talked about my son's development. But recently I received a bill from Cigna for almost $200. I called Metropolitan Pediatrics, and they said they have to list this visit as a sick child check because Dr. Weill discussed my son's development issue. I am very angry that they told us it is a well child check, but they billed it as a sick-child check without noticing us before and after the visit. After I found out and called them, they said there is no way they can change the code.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Richard Weil picked up on autism in my child at such an early age (20months) that we were able to get him early intervention such that he does not meet criteria for an autism diagnosis now. Dr. Weil is brilliant!! One of the most caring doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Richard Weil is great. He is caring and thorough. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. BEAU C. Weill's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company