Ratings for Dr. Peyman S. Zandieh

My OB/GYN had recently retired and I was overdue for a checkup- so after inquiring with my new insurance they recommended Dr Zandieh in Bethpage. I was pleasantly surprised that upon arriving my wait was only 15minutes(i used to wait up to 1 1/2hrs at previous gyn practice). The office was clean and the staff was so friendly. Dr Zandieh was awesome!! He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am so glad I found Dr Zandieh -only wish I had found him 15 years ago!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I just starting going to Dr. Zandieh with my concerns for menopause symptoms. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him to any new patient looking for a kind and compassionate doctor. Thank you Dr. Zandieh you are now my new OBGYN

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I'm not sure about any of these negative reviews but I couldn't be happier with dr zandieh and his office . He is very meticulous in his care and I am thankful for that!! His nurse practitioners are fanstisitc and always explain everything . I've never had an issue moneybwise there so I can't speak for that , but the most important things are always met when I see him. Good care, thoroughness and respect .. and the staff is great too ! I highly recommend his office !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Thank God I found Dr. Zandieh! I went to him for a second opinion since I wasn't getting anywhere with my current doctor. I had been feeling bloated and didn't know why. Dr. Zandieh answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. Thank God for his persistence otherwise I wouldn't be here!He diagnosed my uterine cancer early enough to save my life! He is a kind and sweet man. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Zandieh by a friend and co-worker when I was going thru my first pregnancy. I absolutely had the best experience with this office. Dr. Zandieh and his staff were amazing and each and every individual were nothing but kind, sweet, attentive, knowledgeable and as many times as I called with questions as this was my first pregnancy no one ever seemed annoyed in any way but instead were always super helpful! I was literally at the office weekly during my entire pregnancy and felt extremely safe and knew I was in excellent care. Both my husband and I were thrilled with our experience and I will forever be a patient of Dr. Zandieh and Dr. Tutunik. He was able to calm me in a way that most Doctors cannot at the time of delivery and I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Thank you to Dr. Zandieh and his staff for being so wonderful at such an important timeline in my life.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Ggbbhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgdesszxguhnnjuhyyyyyyygvxsdfttyyyyyy

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

This was by far the WORST experience I have EVER had with a doctors office and I've been a patient for 15 years. The staff is rude and argumentative. They won't let you speak to your doctor about your medical conditions. The staff even told my MOTHER I was pregnant before I got the chance to!!!! Hello Hippa violation! This office got me so stressed out I felt preterm labor coming on. Never ever ever again...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

He was awesome! Made me feel super comfortable and the office was really nice

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Bad choice!! Stay away. Dr Zandieh so go back to whatever country he came from because in America women are treated with respect!! Very rude. Highly recommend avoiding him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Terrible experience. He is a pompous, rude individual who will should not be dealing with women. Not a fan of this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Peyman S. Zandieh's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet