Ratings for Dr. Jason W. Pollock

I was Dr. Pollock's patient almost 9 years ago, when he was still practicing in Las Vegas. He delivered my son. He is a fantastic doctor with a great bedside manner, and I rarely waited long to see him. Miscarriage and premature labor run in my family, and he assuaged my fears every step of the way. I had a long, complicated labor that ended in a C-section due to my son getting stuck, and he gave me the choice to have surgery or continue to labor. He closed me up so well that you couldn't even see the scar unless you were looking for it. I wished he could have been my doctor when I had my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Absolutely love Dr. Pollock. He delivered both my kids, and was excellent every step of the way. I never waited more than 10-15 minutes to see him, and usually less. Dr. Pollock has an easy going personality, but is thorough and meticulous. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Pollock by my oncologist to establish care after my surgery, I was scared because of the problems I have had with previous OBGYNs in Las Vegas. BUT to my surprise I encountered one of the most amazing doctors that I have seen!!! His bedside manner was over and beyond what I had ever experienced with a doctor, prior to my exam he came in introduced himself and we discussed my medical history, he excused himself step out and asked me to get ready for the exam, after my exam he stepped back in to talk to me some more. Excellent physician I highly recommend anyone to him, I am so happy I have found him!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

The doctor was great, however very poor office staff. They continually put other patients labs in my folder which is very concerning when you are going for surgery. The doctor did however note they were in the process of changing staff. Bottom line... Sometimes you can only be as good as your staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Jason W. Pollock's Credentials

• Spanish

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)