Ratings for Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary

I have seen wonderful dr Leary 3 times in 2 years and he has helped with my severe throght and ear problems he is excellent and I trust him completely!He is the very best !!🙏

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary

Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary's response
Hello, Thanks for sharing your experience at Austin Regional Clinic! Dr. Leary will be glad to hear that you’re satisfied with the care you received. Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted January 4, 2018

I can't leave a review for the doctor because I only saw him for maybe 3 minutes. I saw the P.A and he had no idea what he was talking about and upon reading other reviews I would NOT recommend Dr Leary or his PA to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary

Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary's response
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visit at ARC Far West Medical Tower. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients, and we rely on your feedback to help us determine where improvements are needed. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 to further discuss your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted July 20, 2017

My son was seen by Dr Leary for "vertigo" for about 2.5 weeks. Each time we went in Dr Leary changed the diagnosis. He made "hints" that maybe our son was suffering from a brain tumor or substance abuse after he wasn't "improving". Also, mentioned a surgery. After my son missed three weeks of school we finally went to a different ENT who linked my son's issues to allergies. That ENT prescribed two different nasal spays and after 72 hours our son was back to being 100%. No brain tumor, no substance abuse, no surgery needed. We had our son, who was no longer miserable, back. He was able to return to his normal routine. It was a horrible, scary experience and I will not recommend Dr Leary to anyone. He was extremely indecisive and difficult to work with.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. refused to comply with patients wishes in regards to treatment...

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. JOSEPH M. Leary's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1988)