Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Clark

My wife had to switch Doctors,he did not accomplish anything and ws an unpleasant person

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

I had suffered for over 20 years,in agonizing pain.I hadseen numerous specialists and been given countless medications with no results.I was referred to Dr. Clarke and actually broke down in tears in his office and asked him to please do something for me.He agreed on a partial hysterectomy only. When doing the surgery,he discovered my bowel was severely grown to my uterus which required two more specialists to assist with the surgery. I had a successful recovery and Dr.Clarke changed my quality of life completely...I am forever grateful!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

IF you are not seriously ill he will likely tell you that..bluntly, but if you do have something seriously wrong, then he is your man. He has treated family and friends for over 20 years and I do believe that he is one of the best, if not the best, obgyn in the province.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

bad experiences with this dr. He and his staff never very helpful! He does not get back to his patients that are patiently waiting for answers! Seems very unsympathetic!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Had a wonderful experience with doctor Clark he performed a lapriscopic hysterectomy on me and it went extremely well. he took his time and was very thrall. The follow up was very good as well. He has done a lot of surgeries and he knows his stuff, highly recommend his care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

He is very kind and patient... also very sympathetic with delivery

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Very patient, even though my appointment was at 12:30 I was still waiting after almost an hour. He explained everything and was polite.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I liked him, he delivered 3 of my children.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I had an appointment scheduled with this man for June. 2 days before my appt, I was called, and then my appt was rescuehduled for August. About a week later, I got a call that my appt was cancelled altogether, because infertility is not a proirity!! So in my mind, infertility is more of a proirty than people who are pregnant with no problems, and a bunch of other kids...totally unacceptable!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Eric C. Clark's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "S6V0" to "S6V 4H5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2345 10 Avenue West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13067638081".

June 3, 2015