Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Clark

I would never recommend this man to anyone! Calling him a doctor is a stretch! He will put you at risk to save his own ego! Please find another doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This doctor performed a minor removal of a cyst without permission and ignored my previous ultrasound results indicating other issues. I told him I would have appreciated knowing that he was not merely examining but that he was removing something. Its kind of hard to know what a physician is doing when your legs are in stirrups. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My wife had to switch Doctors,he did not accomplish anything and ws an unpleasant person

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

I had suffered for over 20 years,in agonizing pain.I hadseen numerous specialists and been given countless medications with no results.I was referred to Dr. Clarke and actually broke down in tears in his office and asked him to please do something for me.He agreed on a partial hysterectomy only. When doing the surgery,he discovered my bowel was severely grown to my uterus which required two more specialists to assist with the surgery. I had a successful recovery and Dr.Clarke changed my quality of life completely...I am forever grateful!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

IF you are not seriously ill he will likely tell you that..bluntly, but if you do have something seriously wrong, then he is your man. He has treated family and friends for over 20 years and I do believe that he is one of the best, if not the best, obgyn in the province.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

bad experiences with this dr. He and his staff never very helpful! He does not get back to his patients that are patiently waiting for answers! Seems very unsympathetic!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Had a wonderful experience with doctor Clark he performed a lapriscopic hysterectomy on me and it went extremely well. he took his time and was very thrall. The follow up was very good as well. He has done a lot of surgeries and he knows his stuff, highly recommend his care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

He is very kind and patient... also very sympathetic with delivery

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Very patient, even though my appointment was at 12:30 I was still waiting after almost an hour. He explained everything and was polite.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I liked him, he delivered 3 of my children.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007