Ratings for Dr. Nathan L. Graves

This guy is a quack and like the other comments say, he will do anything for money...even things that he won't tell you about in advance. I was also over billed and when I called about it, the girl actually said we can repay you "when we have the money"...STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!! I ignored the bad reviews on other websites and I paid the price!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

This doctor will do anything for money. He wanted to operate on me for an extremely miniscule kidney stone. I got suspicious and went around for second opinions and all the doctors I saw were shocked that Dr Graves wanted to operate on me for something that would've naturally gotten flushed out from the body. Avoid this doc ! He's unethical.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Awful experience. I consistently wait around 90-minutes each time I have an appointment. The staff is never prepared, and if you need something from them (prescription, copies of records, setting an appointment, etc.) it always takes several calls before they accomplish anything. The doctor himself dances around the problems and finds new problems without addressing the original problem. Definitely requires a second opinion. Nice guy. Terrible experiences.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I had an excellent surgical outcome from a superior doctor who works as a medical missionary !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Nathan L. Graves's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med