Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Davidson

Ouch (literally and figuratively). I’ll stick to the facts: 1. Dr. Davidson performed a Vasectomy operation on me. 2. The procedure was MUCH more painful than I had expected. 3. The metal clamp placed on my VAS tube became snagged on connective tissue, causing me to have a large bump that was EXTREMELY painful to touch. 4. Additionally, the procedure was a failure. 5. We scheduled a follow up surgery to remove the snagged clip, as well as another vasectomy attempt 6. By the time of the surgery, the snag has dislodged itself; we proceeded with the surgery so he could attempt another vasectomy. 7. The 2nd vasectomy was also unsuccessful 8. Dr. Davidson suggested I have a sperm count analysis done to determine if my sperm count was low enough 9. The analysis showed that I am WAY above the normal count range to have more children. I would suggest another urologist for your vasectomy, as Dr. Davidson’s TWO attempts were both complete and utter failures. The procedures were painful, took me out of work, and after a significant financial sacrifice, were a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr Davidson is he best! He listens, takes his time and gives you thurough examination and then a treatment plan to help you get well. His staff is very professional, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Davidson!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Scott D. Davidson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1994)

Coventry Healthcare