Ratings for Dr. Bryan D. Fuller

Dr Fuller is the best! I have been a patient for many years. He has always been kind and compassionate, thoughtful and professional. He gives you all of his attention. Sometimes you have to wait for a while to see him and the office is always crowded, but you have to remember he is an OB/gyn. When mother natures calls, he has to go to the hospital to deliver babies. I am very undderstanding of that, he delivered both of mine, and people were waiting in the office to see him then too. He is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. Would never use anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

What a wonderful doc. Him and his staff have helped me and my husband both every time we go in for an appointment and were able to schedual my c-section way in advance. (i had one once before and wud not recomend a c-section if u dont need one) He's great about being there for all the patients. sometimes we have to wait a bit to see him but thats just because he's at the hospital with the other patients giving birth. He's always smiling and has the BEST bedside manner. he will deliver our las child as well. i would never go to another doc.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Fuller is a great doctor! Any time I call with a problem he is truly concerned, and will work hard to find out the cause. I had preeclampsia with my first child, and I don't know what we would have done without him! He gave me comfort at a very scary time. My entire family was so amazed at how wonderful of a doctor he is that they have all became patients of his themselves. I highly recommend him anyone!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr Bryan Fuller is amazing. I had my baby in Jan 09 csection and didn't have 1 moments trouble from it. I started having some swelling and high blood pressure about 2 wks b4 delivery he immediately started monitoring me to make sure they didn't need to take my baby early. Had a safe and healthy delivery and wonderful csection experience. Thank you Dr. Bryan for an awesome job!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I could not ask for a better doctor, he's the best I have ever had. I love him, his nurse, and was well pleased with the hospital he practices. I am a nurse, so I set the bar pretty high. He is kind and compassionate, and speaks in terms I understand.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Fuller was a great doctor and helped me tremendously with my problem. He gave me lots of attention and diagnosed my condition. I really appreciate his care. It's so nice to have a doctor I know will help me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Even though he was the first doctor in my 13 years of going to gynos, to tell me he thought I had endo (which I do), what he said to do about it was out of the 1940's. He said I should get pregnant. If he hadn't not bothered to call me back about my cyst, I might have followed his advise, and I could've had an etopic pregnancy, which can be deadly. I found a second opinion, and found out the getting pregnant is the last thing you want to do if you have endo, especially with a cyst on your ovary. If that wasn't enough, his nurse was not very helpful when I called asking about my cyst. Nor was the staff helpful in faxing my ultrasound results to my second opinion doctor. I had to call again after going down there to fill out the forms. They were also not so helpful in schedualing my ultrasound to begin with. Do not use this doctor if you think you might have endo, or have painful or problem periods.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Fuller is the best doctor I have ever visited. (I have seen several in his field.) He will talk and laugh with you. But he is very professional. He is not condescending and explains everything very well. He is young but experienced. He was OB of the year in 2006 and that says a lot to me!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Bryan D. Fuller's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Florida