Ratings for Dr. H. Brandis Marsh

I know that I have the best heart doctor in the mid-atlantic. Dr. Marsh is available when needed and he is on top of changes, drug interactions and studies both in the US and abroad.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Marsh is very knowledgeable and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Marsh and his only nurse, Mrs. Marsh, have a wonderful office at WHC. They are polite, knowledgeable, and professional. I have had experience with their practice not only as a patient, but also as a referring nurse for my own patients, and have never heard a negative report. I wish more physicians ran their offices similarly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Very professional and very accessible. I only had to wait once on a scheduled appointment for someone who needed an emergency procedure, and I would want the same in their position. Dr Marsh and his wife both take whatever time is needed to make sure I understand my condition and the options for treatment. I consider myself very lucky to have found a skilled doctor that has patients priorities first.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Three years ago I needed an emergency quadruple cardiac bypass and the physician I had had messed up the diagnosis. A specialist in Intensivist suggested I switch cardiologists, and he recommended H. Brandis Marsh, MD. I am so grateful that Dr. Marsh took over and has gotten me through the surprise of the cardiac surgery and taught me how to live with being a cardiac patient. He, or his wife (several degrees in nursing) have been so very responsive and both are well trained and know what they are doing. I continue to be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. H. Brandis Marsh's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1966)

AHC