Ratings for Dr. Timothy Daugherty

I have been with him for about 15 years. I am 72 years old and have dealt with a lot of Doctor's. Dr. Daugherty is the best, no question. His staff has improved in the last 2 years and are now also excellent.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I was referred to him in mid 90's by a friend who is a malpractice attorney. Raved about him. He has been my doctor since. Now he is my wife's, my mother in law's , my sister, my sister in law (and her mother), my daughter and nephew's doctor. Always accessible for a work in, thourogh. Although doctors are generally bright, He stands out with his knowledge and excellent demeanor. My only worry is that he may retire before I am done with him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I agree with the other raters. Very knowledgeable, friendly and he convinced me that my health was very important to him. I cannot give high marks to Chatham Medical or his staff. He is worth putting up with his staff for.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr.Daugherty is warm,approachable, kind, concerned and very knowledgable. Excellent diagnostician. He is trustworthy and listens exceptionally well. I have asked really stupid questions that he has answered without making me feel stupid - and without laughing or correcting me! He spends adequate time and never seems rushed. Staff is marginal but worth overlooking for his care. Parking is free.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

very friendly, empathetic and willing to listen to patient's problems/symptoms. Very considerate - does not rush thru appt. Would recommend very highly. Friendly, helpful staff, also

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. Timothy Daugherty's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med