Ratings for Dr. Richard B. McAdam

When other doctors in this field told me something different, he walked in diagnosed me and operated within hours. I cannot say enough good things about this excellent man. A man of his word and worthy to be called excellent. Would send any one I know to meet and treat. Proud to say he changed my life with the surgery that was called impossible. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Felt like a factory they way i was churned out of here. He refuses to listen to the patient. Getting FMLA paperwork filled out for my employer is near impossible and takes no priority. No sense of urgency in making sure the patients necessities are met. On the upside, the nurses are amazing, and it is easy to shedule an appointment though it may be out 4 days.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

This man is amazing! After my father was found to have a pituitary tumor I searched the Internet for a Neurosurgeon. To my luck, I found the best one ever. Dr. McAdams is a caring, sweet man and a brilliant doctor. I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you are looking for a neurosurgeon, he is the one that you want!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Richard B. McAdam's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)