Ratings for Dr. David J. Knapp

I had an undiagnosed problem that Dr Knapp immediately figured out. I really believe he saved my life!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Worst place ever! Staff gets confused and does not confer with the doctor on things. The doctor rushes you through like cattle. He used to be a good doctor but just doesn't care anymore.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Knapp & staff are very professional & helpful in any way. Dr. K has a wonderful bedside manner. He will actually "sit down" & talk with you and he actually "LISTENS" to what you say. Very few doctors that I have been to will do that!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor and have sent him several referrals.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Only complaint I would really have is it is near impossible to get anyone on the phone at the office and answering machine will not take message. Otherwise, all are very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Knapp has always fixed me up right and has been good about slotting me in when I've taken ill. Wish waiting room were a little roomier.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I was a legacy patient from the previous doctor and I never have never had any problem with Dr. Knapp. He knows his stuff and is available for me. Very good bed-side manner, though several years ago he lost an infant son to SIDS. He took it very hard for a few years, but is now back to his old self. I like him a lot and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

POOR POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR, I DON'T SEE HOW HE HAS ANY PATIENTS. WHEREVER HE GO HIS MEDICAL DEGREE, THEY OWE HIM A REFUND.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

He and his nurses are poor excuses for the medical profession.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

WOW...this guy is in left field. I was prescribed sleeping pills for a lab documented hormonal imbalance. There is a drug to treat my hormonal imbalance, and has been available for over 50 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

This man does not seem to have his heart in what he does. Maybe it's a lack of knowledge or lack of interest- no matter- he's not the one to go to if you are seriously ill.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

My mother uses Dr. Knapp and talked about how rude his bedside manner is. He does have a nice nurse though

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Dr. David J. Knapp's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)