Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Hall

Could not be more pleased. She is thorough, accurate, well-respected by specialists I see, and most willing to extend herself for my well-being.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

When I read the comments on this site, it was if I had written all of them myself. Amazing how critical you can be of your own perception, and give someone the benefit of the doubt, thinking that incompetence can only be found in less important occupations. Do not make that mistake with this Doctor. She has misdiagnosed illnesses on multiple occasions (one resulting in a Hospital stay). She keeps poor/inaccurate records of your visits with an air of genuine dis-concern. Aside from your health being at risk under her care, she is rude, arrogant and condescending, behavior meant to keep you from feeling comfortable to ask necessary questions.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Would not reccomend this physician. She is very rude, short, and has a snotty attitude. I felt uncomfortable to ask questions and at times she made me feel like I was dumb. Not sure if she was having a bad day/week, but from the looks of other comments I am not the only one who got this impression.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Tried to give the office staff and physician the benefit of the doubt with concerns I had regarding treatment or lack of attention to my medical needs, but finally have given up and left the practice after calling with an acute, serious concern prior to an emergency surgery that was never responded to. After finally contacting the physician was told by her directly that she felt no compelling reason to respond to my call!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This person should not be practicing medicine. She is demeaning, does not keep accurated records, lost her temper with me when I asked why I wasn't any longer prescribed a medication that she cut off and asked me why it was crossed out on her chart. I have been punished by her for the last time. My husband and I both quit her. She refused to prescribe medicine for which I had been taking long time unless I paid for another physical, for which I had just had. Her staff is unhappy as well and argue and bicker where they can be overheard in the waiting area. She needs to get out of the business of caring for patients. As a person who was unde her care, I did not feel safe.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Hall's conduct with me as her patient was very unprofessional, demeaning and at times completely rude for a medical practitioner. She deliberately prescribed a test that had nothing to do my blood work results. Any time she was questioned she immediately attempted to intimidate me into being subversive by demonstrating anger and arrogance. The impression I received from her actions is that the needs of the patient are irrelevant and of no concern to her. Dr. Hall violated her ethical responsibility to maintain patient confidentiality by contacting other medical professionals that have no direct connection to my personal health care, to discuss my case in a deliberate attempt to defame my personal character and reputation. In my estimation, relative to my experience, Dr. Hall should not be a part of the medical profession that serves the needs of patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Ms. Hall has this practice all to herself, it once was a two person. She has overextended herself. The receptionist is very rude and Dr. Hall has misdiagnosed a UTI that really needed hospital treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I've seen Dr. Hall several times and would not return .Dr. Hall is in my opinion not a people person. She doesn't have the qualities a Dr. should have. She is arrogant, rude,unsympathetic uncaring and I think she is just very snotty and stuck up and truly doesn't care about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

She would not listen to my comments, interrupting me and showing no tolerance to my objections to her proposed course of treatment. I fet that it was "her way or the highway". I would NOT recommend her for anyone who likes to have a say in their own medical care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Went to see her about a lump and pain in my groin area. Thought it could be a hernia or lymph node. She felt the area and actually said "Hmmm, I don't know what that could be". She told me to ice it and put my leg up. I went for a second opinion only to find out it is a swollen lymph node and I need to have a biopsy after my ultrasound found a lump. She was 20 minutes late to my appointment and I had the first appointment of the morning.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Hall's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)